PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, to you it, or not, but at me a problem with a dream. Or...

Lydia
10.05.2004, 06:48
Hello! I do not know, to you it, or not, but at me a problem with a dream. Or I can not fall asleep till 3 4 5 o'clock (mornings already), or I fall asleep, but at night sharply from something I wake up (holodno-hotly, something has dreamed, pit-in a toilet). And then I can not fall asleep. Considering what to rise in 7 mornings. Can, it is connected by that I work as nights (about 2 nights in a week) but after that not bad I get enough sleep. For the night I do not eat. Prompt, that it is possible to make, and that I shall descend or go from mind or wit - not spat-that badly. Thanks

Olga
10.05.2004, 14:36
Have a drink valerjanovogo a root nastoj (in a drugstore is on sale), in the morning and in the evening on 15 kap. probezhechka 1 hour. Before a dream, then a warm bath with uspokaevajushchej foam (Russian field, deshovaja, but very good) and to sleep in the aired room. And not later than hour, and that already argonizm walks about and to sleep it is impossible. Try or taste, to me helps or assists.

Kiseleva E.J.
12.05.2004, 03:37
Hello, Lydia! The previous advice or council good but if to speak only about the psychological approach, that is such exercise on movement of a dream on an hour, for 55 minutes, etc. When you reach up to About the dream enters into a correct regimen.