PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men! What think in occasion of very small breast? If there is nothing to touch...

The anonym
01.05.2004, 16:54
Men! What think in occasion of very small breast? If there is nothing to touch as it? Ho THAT I can do or make if she SUCH!

The anonym
02.05.2004, 16:45
Muzhiks share on fans or amateurs of legs or pinches, popok and breasts. With
Representatives of last group to you to catch there is nothing,
If only not love. And 2/3 man's population in
Full your order:)

The anonym
04.05.2004, 03:49
I when predstovljaju the woman think of item .e instead of breasts

Daisy
04.05.2004, 20:33
And as the truth so all under anonyms were closed up))))

DAVIDOFF ()
05.05.2004, 17:56
Believe to me as to the man. The beautiful breast and magnificent volosy-is very small component from all that interests men in women (excepting, certainly, 100 % - nyh ladies' men, but only the tomb will correct them). If you will be gentle, careful and liking to the PRESENT to the MAN on your disadvantages and prosperities will spit. And it not mere words. Success to you!

Herring
06.05.2004, 13:36
So it as is convenient! ho ho!!!!! It is possible without lifchika to go. It is class. I do not joke. In the summer at busty there is a dyspnea or short wind, and they constantly sweat. Fu)))

Daisy
08.05.2004, 00:01
The herring, dyspnea or short wind is a pathognomonic attribute of an intimate or a cardiac or pulmonary failure, instead of the big breast:) Instead of sweat only dead:), especially in the summer)

Well here
09.05.2004, 03:50
If she much is able and well itself submits, about a small breast quickly forget.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 10:39
Very conveniently... .malnkaja the breast does not sweat.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 20:54
Thanks for answers, but when at you the man at which up to you were "korovki" (izvenjajus before korovkami) that difficultly with it or this to be reconciled. And the consciousness refuses to understand...

oshn
11.05.2004, 03:36
jujujua still it or her is class to kiss. Not each woman can brag, that during games, she can place the breast in a mouth of the partner completely... Without the rest,). .a is still class to run, nothing is filled up to the right to the left and does not bring on turns.... And still the small breast is always young and does not demand adjasment.

oshn
11.05.2004, 12:17
Especially it is necessary to reflect that it from korovok - that has incured to contrast. I, for example, simply am afraid of the big breast (in good comprehension of this word,)), he can also same... Circumspect.,)

Romantik
11.05.2004, 23:41
It is not obligatory to touch or tamper with. I like to kiss. And then: "... When at you the man at which up to you... " - if I correctly have understood all, you have a man. You mean like him, such what you are. Also do not take in head to ask it or him excites or the small breast does not excite it or him, that at you. If he with you - means does not excite. Relax and take pleasure. If you are excited with views on a beach, pick up better a bathing suit. You in fact strojnenkaja probably, and popochka at you most likely resilient. Emphasize... All I finish... Was lost in day-dreams... Already sljunki potekli...