PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I like the guy, to which 16 years. (me 14). We will have a child. Money...

Christina
02.05.2004, 04:53
I like the guy, to which 16 years. (me 14). We will have a child. Money at us especially is not present, therefore parents should to us be helped or assisted first time. Though my future husband speaks, that he will make all, that we were happy. Advise how to tell or say to parents that them to not shock?

Ljalja
02.05.2004, 14:04
To me too 14 years and at me too will be the child. I am madly happy. I live with the young man. He in a status to provide us, t. To. To him of 36 years. My parents live in other city and while know nothing. If you have an opportunity move to live to the guy, and about the child will tell or say, when will give birth.

jimmy
02.05.2004, 16:21
Consider or Count what to not shock to not turn out any more. Will invite them to vrachu-to the family psychologist, preliminary, having visited there without them, (kapuletti and monteki 21 centuries). Well, nejmyotsja so condoms dress though on a head though where. Who in 14 gives birth or travails?!!! Here youth?!!! Yes for one word "will have", I would not talk to you of 5 years, it or him will not have, if they will not want it or this. So go, bow in legs or pinches and ask magnanimity and a pardon, neschatnaja!!!,)) ljalja, you "obuli" he the pedophile, instead of the young man. He to you then such will arrange, that the life in the street will seem to you Paradise.

The anonym
04.05.2004, 03:24

The anonym
05.05.2004, 03:57

unita
05.05.2004, 23:35
Joke about it:
- All! From me will suffice! I leave from you, today I have learned or have found out, that you the pedophile!
- No-but, whether not too clever words for 10 years or summer girls?

Greetings!!!
07.05.2004, 15:08
Have lived!!!! Now maloletki corrupt maloletok. Good at this or thus confused "Ljali" the yokel tupogolovyj, and the pedophile besides (it is interesting she about it or this suspects?), he most likely noodles 1 has hung up she legs or foots and has moved apart.
But also at you madam position not so if parents will apprehend it in bayonets to the boy one road: for a lattice. For a seduction still clause or article have not cancelled.
And in general you it is a pity to me. In yours that age, moreover and poverty plodit. And that you can give the child. To learn as a leg or foot in 14 to move apart, or the member to insert?
Excuse for roughness, but you it have deserved. Why it is impossible to think of parents, and consequences of sorts or labors in 14. What was rubber difficult for pulling, or at you between legs or foots itched?

Well here
08.05.2004, 20:41
Factory of hegemons it is direct... Niche to parents to speak not nado-as uroditsja-rise on a threshold and so: " Ku! " - as in Kin-dza-dza... Everyone will be dared modulatingly and incident will be settled or exhausted. You know, soplja, che for a word such?..)))

unita
09.05.2004, 10:53
At you that a negative rhesus the factor, or have come round too late? On me abortion is better...

Well here
09.05.2004, 20:45
)))))))))))) " daddies and to whom it you now talk? "))) about Rh-the factor with the same success to a macaque you can explain. A rhesus which...)))

Greetings!!! Well here
10.05.2004, 03:30
You know to parents it is possible only so to say: " Greetings ancestors at me between legs or foots itched also to me it was necessary perepihnutsja with one pedophile and on mine odnim the pedophile now will be more. "
Give the GOD the girl to you well to transfer or carry all these tests. It will be super. But you are guilty.
Think of consequences of sorts or labors.

Fantazerka
10.05.2004, 15:39
Children plodjat children:)) M-dja...

lesja
11.05.2004, 05:11
Christina if not late, do or make abortion!!!!!!! Well what you mother in 14 years, you still ljalka. To have the child - the huge responsibility, and for all life. Really mum explained nothing to you? Run to the doctor.

C
11.05.2004, 22:34
Parents know?
Then success, but only bring up and care, instead of that he has resulted or brought to parents of one more child with the child!