PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello all! I do not know to itself else to address except for as to the psychologist, t...

Maxim
02.05.2004, 18:56
Hello all! I do not know to itself else to address except for as to the psychologist, is more exact to me a certain psychological estimation of a situation is necessary to understand, what to do or make further. The more I communicate with girls (different), the I tend to an idea, that the statement that in a basis of female logic the generator of random numbers - correctly lays more strongly. Couple of days back I have left the girl. She became more exact the initiator. Have agreed to meet on Sunday and cultural to spend time (theatre), during a week was on business trip, could not _____, as a result I hear, that at it or her on target other plans, she cannot cancel them (as she assures, she has got used to plan all and cannot admit or allow that day has passed or has taken place all for nothing). As 4 weeks (all over again I hurted or was ill;was sick, she then was ill) did not see, I would like taki vo-the first to see it or her, and vo-the second to discuss plans for celebrating NG. I suggest to approach or drop in on her (I live in Moscow, she in the field of) and easier or simply to sit in kafeshke and to talk. In the answer I hear, that to her has bothered to go on different cheap snack bars, she speaks that too the person and it would be desirable something more significant (it that we together gde-or had dinner last time is was in the spring (!) in makdonaldse and not because I there have invited it or her, and it was necessary simply gde-that quickly to have a bite). She very much svpylchivaja the girl, it or this was "to get" or start" enough it or her, she began to remember all my old similar "sins" and having summed up has told or said, that has thought and has solved, that we do not need to meet, as I only force it or her to be nervous. Actually it is much more than details, I have lowered or omitted them in this story, having left the most significant in my opinion. If awake to ask questions, I shall respond. All has terminated that she has asked me to not call any more. I taki have called, she has told or said, that if once again I shall call - she will replace number or room.
Details: all this dialogue last has occured or happened on the Internet, after words " I do not like you " I to her there and then have called back, she did not begin to talk, the voice shivered it or her, as though she cried. On a question " and never liked? " - first time has left from the answer when will repeat, has responded that " not on interrogation ". Have met her in an Internet, in 5 months have met in real. As she then still studied in tveri, communicated mostly by phone and there was in Moscow time in 2 weeks (at it or her days off, at me the slipping schedule). In real there were 11 months Still its or her strangeness the address or house number or room ph. under a pretext consists that she has flatly refused to name to me the surname, that " when time will come - all learn or find out ". For the present or true moment I have its or her number or room mobile (on which communicated always) and address. Mails. There is still a problem or task it or her to return. It would be desirable to hear opinion of experts both "skilled" and the answer to a question " what to do or make? " . If someone is interesting, possible to enter into a correspondence mail. In variants "to forget, "hammer" or " to search for another " - not prelagat. And, the last, me of 26 years, her 22.

I_am
03.05.2004, 20:13
Most likely you do not approach or suit her iz-for your well-beings. If already she in opened or open speaks you about it or this, its or her patience means has bursted, she waited for something greater, but has not received it or this. And you, that think after its or her words about cheap kafeshki and about what would be desirable her something of more significant? Especially to her 22 years, she yet does not search predendenta for a role of the husband, to her still hunting porazvlekatsja and to take a walk.

The grandfather
05.05.2004, 08:36
Maxim! It is good, that this girl has shown the
Character in time. She concerns to that category
Women who will ask to you a question, at once
To it or him will respond and then half an hour prove, that
You were not right. In case you will insert a word
In the justification, all will be recollected, beginning or starting
With Adam and Eve, yours the daddy and mum, etc.
Be pleased and with easy or light;mild soul go the road, at
You still all ahead. Remarkable girls
It is much more, than such! And your demand not
To suggest "to forget" wrongfully, you sprashiva-
Eat advice or council and at the same time you wait only for support
Decisions to be with this girl further. Anything horo-
shego with her will not be further, even bogatenkomu.
Ladies, I am sorry for some impartial
Statements, but you have noticed, that perfect women the majority and I am glad, that you are!
Maxim! Udach in a life, all perfect ahead,
Even I, the grandfather so I consider or count.

Natalia of 28 years
06.05.2004, 14:43
Maxim! Girls, such as yours, much. To her only 22 years, but she knows that wants. She as though "probed or palpated" your material well-being, therefore has refused to give the home address and phone, I think as the name can be invented. It seems to me that to meet 1 time in 2 weeks is too little to learn or find out the person, for this purpose more frequent occurrings are necessary. Called by phone, let even daily, cannot replace dialogue " tet and tet ", as well as dialogue on elekt. To mail. You asked to not write about variants "to forget" and other, but in fact she asked to not call any more to her! Be the man, execute the request of the girl! It seems to me, that your attempts to return ee-in what good will not result or bring! In fact in the further you can learn or find out something not pleasant for yourself, and will be even more disappointed by her or it.

Zoe
07.05.2004, 04:37
Your attitudes or relations have been initially doomed to a full failure. Well where vidano that the girl did not inform a surname, the address, etc. coordinates for such period of time? CHto-something in you, Maks, neustroilo. And here _ itself, we in fact do not know an exact situation, you write, judging from its part. Objectivity radinuzhno to listen and the girl. I believe, what perfect people full, but where all of them? Where kind and wise men who could trust and like them completely? I have two excellent krestnitsy-bliznjashki, to it or him;them on 19, clear heads, beautiful, study in High school, but, alas, anybody there is no and not that the self-rating is too overestimated, and that want love or for the beginning that the guy liked. Is not present at them while those. Here also guess where also who can be met?
All happy New Year, happiness!

Maxim
08.05.2004, 19:20
Relative material well-being, I would not tell or say, that I earn very little, though komu-as - I know people who for one campaign in shop leave my monthly salary. I had a salary $ 500, then I have passed to other job, and now I am on a trial period 6 months with really low z. The item, they will soon expire, she and she knows how much I I receive also know how much she receives, and the comprehension, in fact after isp has been stated. Term I shall receive percent or interests on 40 more. Job perspective and other. I am not inclined to think, what is it and there is a reason. I tend to an idea more likely, is what is it connected kak-that by that she taki has returned to live to parents after 5 years as a vein samav dr. City, she repeatedly complained, that they "strain" it or her the presence (well who has tested it on itself - will understand, now to me parents have arrived to live is a horror any), plus she has got a job after institute, the salary cheap, and the responsibility greater or big (she the dentist). And plus still I probably in vain it or her has accustomed to communicate in a chat, though and in private. I on the Internet am enough for a long time when I began, www resources could be counted on fingers, and in on-lajne "elites or favourites" sat only. Since then at me a certain special representation about a life " from that party or side of the screen " was generated, and I - special concern to virt. To dialogue, the certain rules and forms of behaviour (type as if in the extremity or end of the offer there is a smilie the offer is told or said from shares of a joke) have already settled. More shortly, it is similar that she has seriously concerned to some moments and has generated not correct opinion. The mechanism how to convince it or her is necessary, that she is not right.
2I_am: voobshche-that was once conversation, whether when she has asked I wish to marry her. I have responded, that " yes, but is not direct now, it will be possible to speak about it or this not earlier the extremity or end of summer " well or kak-that so, literally I do not remember. I so have responded because now this situation with job though also small, but there is a chance that I shall search for new job in February, I save for an apartment still besides. And in " poslelnem conversation " something has been told or said type I not so small and I am not going to you it is not known to wait how much..
2: you know, eslib she was " as others ", I would find kogo-a string still. Can, certainly, they and are, but to me did not meet. There was one more precisely, but it is separate pestnja.
2: if I have learned or have found out something inevitable, it would be much easier to me to understand it.
2: and you would began to meet within a year the guy in which from the very beginning of something has not arranged? kak-she to me told that about the guy with which she met, its or his parents were then affianced also have arrived from tveri to its or her parents, and already when has been solved about wedding found out, that he wished to marry her for the sake of the Moscow registration. As I nonresident, can believe, what is it could become the reason, or, probably, it or she had cases when admirers pursued it or her. I do not know.

Zoe
10.05.2004, 02:16
I not only became, and all life and I live. Not important who earns, I or _ love would not die.

The anonym
10.05.2004, 18:28
Maxim! poverte, she needs time! Do not call, do not write, do not search for an occurring couple of months (I know, that is serious), but by the experience I know, that itself will have an effect!! We of the woman cannot miss any sign on attention!!! She dast about herself the nobility itself, or not ostaetsja - to forget another!!!!

Maxim
11.05.2004, 02:24
It in dogonku. And what, presently it is not so accepted to achieve girls? Type as at cinema there, the floor of the country to drive and so on. I when asked " what to do or make ", I had in view of not that to her to tell or say or still something, and, probably, someone will share receptions of " conducting guerrilla war ". Well, kak-that indirectly to influence it or her. For example in its or her absence to come to her and to try to meet parents, to send a bouquet of colors or flowers on job or something in such spirit. To try to find for friends.
2: here you speak, that is not important how much and who earns, but in fact the first postings spoke that at me modest well-being..

Zoe
11.05.2004, 22:33
I spoke you and I repeat, echsli the girl searches only for well-beings most likely she and will find it or him, without love, but with bogatsvom, probably bald old man. And in yours with her a case already anything to correct it is impossible. pozhivem-we shall see! Forgive or excuse, if has offended, but so I feel and to say lies I am not able.