PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say how to stop loving the person? The matter is that I live in marriage or spoilage. The wife, voob...

MrDark
09.05.2004, 01:44
Tell or Say how to stop loving the person? The matter is that I live in marriage or spoilage. The wife, voobshchem-that the good person. But some family problems, curiosity, and most likely thirst of new sensations have pushed me to that I had a mistress. In due course, I have understood, that very strongly it or her I like, though there can be it and not love, and so, passion, an inclination or still that. On divorce with the wife I was not solved, and I try to break off attitudes or relations with the mistress. But me it is very serious. I have run into depression. And if it seemed to me earlier that I like the wife now I think only of the second. I became very irritable, quick-tempered, captious and cynical. All this vylivyaetsja on my wife. And I ideas with another. I like it or her, but at the same time is not assured or confident that at us probably joint future. How to me to be?

Konstantin
09.05.2004, 21:46
It is simple delusion. Believe to my experience! Except for love in marriage or spoilage still exists mutual uva zhenie and it is impossible for itself to allow to destroy or blast it or her for the sake of whim, after any time, having looked or seen on a situation other eyes, you are surprised, how you presumed such liberty (name as want, love, passion). Dismiss dream, you have already incured a duty before family, and now introduce in it or her a mud. Nobody condemns casual communications or connections, they at all happen periodically, but the constant girl-friend? In vain you it allow yourselves. And if Vysha the wife would act or arrive with you as? And in fact would be only kvity Success, to you and look at a situation real eyes, instead of a causal place.

Bobrov A.E.
11.05.2004, 10:35
Try to look or see for your passion from the different parties or sides. Try to define or determine, why this person so draws you. Usually similar addictings are connected with non-realized needs or requirements. If you learn to realize them also force of passion will decrease. Besides as a rule by near treating the object far mismatches an ideal. And draws - only an ideal. If most to do all this it is difficult (and it is really difficult!) address to the psychotherapist.

ALICE
11.05.2004, 17:32
Hello, MrDark!
I shall tell or say only one - that at you with the mistress, inevitably would terminate, in any case, and depression - is inevitable, irritability - will pass or take place, reconcile to it or this and pass or take place through, imagine, that you climb down from a needle:)