PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My problem consists in the following. I study in aspiran...

Evgen
10.05.2004, 19:31
The dear doctor!
My problem consists in the following.
I study in postgraduate study and more I earn additionally in one firm. Hence jobs at me a plenty. But... The basic part of time at me kills
The Internet. In postgraduate study I neglect the duties, is simple on all I hammer, though I tsel-to protect candidate, and it is already fast. I cannot adjust or set up myself on job in any way. I need to write clause or article, to process the collected material and more a heap of affairs, at me the wife (pregnant woman), and I sit to myself easy and I idle. Tried itself
To correct how much time, went in for sports, made plans, will pass or take place nedelja-two and all again - old. Day flies by, and I and have not noticed, so
Anything also has not made. Now than I am not engaged. Help or assist how to cope with itself.

Nikolya
11.05.2004, 15:47
Here the Doctor on September, 15th 2002 21 : 02 : 35 has responded, in particular, " to begin it is necessary with... And a likelihood estimation of possible or probable troubles ". And they, for example, are those: your supervisor of studies, colleagues "will hammer" on you; the wife, posterity "will hammer"... Relatives and friends...
To put it briefly " HAMMERING on all " you, the smart guy, " HAMMER on yourself ". Voobshche-that with yourself you somehow can understand, but the wife and a cub it is necessary in fact to leave!