PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, I do not know what to do or make. To me 31 year, always very much wanted the child, but iz-z...

07.05.2004, 17:43
People, I do not know what to do or make. To me 31 year, always very much wanted the child, but iz-for states of health (sick kidneys, heart, etc.) Pregnancy is counter-indicative, there is a big risk for a life. Vse-taki has decided to risk, as the desire was huge though the husband was categorically against (it was necessary even to go on a deceit of the husband). First the husband was in a shock, almost has not dragged me on abortion violently, but I tears, arrangements, promises that all will be good also I shall survive, have persuaded it or him to leave. Now 8 weeks and I start to reflect already seriously, whether correctly I do or make risking the life for the sake of the child, whether which for the present actually was not present and it is not known he (and whether will be normal) will be born. One business to want the child and theoretically the nobility, it is what is it dangerous doja my life, and absolutely an another matter to realize, that is real opanost to die (and enough greater or big). More shortly, I am not so ready to risk myself for the sake of the child. A problem that I "have so infected" the husband idea of the kid that he very much wants it or him. I wish to make abortion to not risk a life, but how now to tell or say about it or this to the husband? It is not necessary to speak about my egoism, etc. the Life at me one and I wish to live as it is possible more longly with liked (-for mine it naturally for everyone), and to not go on conscious risk of mors (chances 50 on 50).

The anonym
09.05.2004, 06:26
Tell or Say, that there is a threat of an abortion.

09.05.2004, 19:50
Yes our doctors - to intimidate the master! My pregnancy has begun with very strong attack of a pyelonephritis. For all 9 months were 3 exacerbations, with temperature under forty each time. In first of such attacks I have got in hospital on term of 5 7 weeks, on the unit specializing on vynashivaemosti (!) So local, by the way known enough doktorsha, to me in a forehead after all analyses have declared, that I should make abortion and that I shall give birth all the same only @. I then have cried week, have repeated all analyses and in day of operation have collected things and have left from that unit. I am More for all pregnancy in hospitals categorically did not lay down, treated at home, even when it was very bad. Certainly it was very big risk, but now at me grows remarkable healthy (tfu-tfu-fie!) the son, and I am very glad, that have not obeyed then that doktorshu.

___
10.05.2004, 00:35
You wish to live longly, and your kid will manage. Will suffice from it or him and 8 weeks. Excuse for sharpness and even cruelty but of what you thought earlier??? You not the girl, the feeling of the responsibility already should develop. You know, when I laid in antepartum chamber, in next the girl laid. She answered questions vrachihi, and I laid and is silent about % igevala: it or she too had a sick heart, kidneys, moreover 5 abortions. And she such optimistical was, giggled, telling about the sores. Has given birth, it's OK. The main thing is a psychological spirit! To doctors listen less. They are murderers in white dressing gownes:)

Natalia
11.05.2004, 06:58
At me the friend on physical inability. At it or her sugar diabed and, something with kidneys. Doctors to her katigoricheski have forbidden to give birth or travail. And she has taken and has gone to them when already late was abortion to do or make. Rodila-it is alive also the kid healthy. All family is glad!!

child
11.05.2004, 12:37
Well now in fact do or make cesarean... It under local anesthesia... So your kidneys and heart will be in prorjadke. But in general it is usual, whether the woman knows the EC about the risk agrees with the husband, that in case of what (God forbid!) he speaks doctors to rescue or save;salvage a life of the wife. Yes, most to give birth or travail it is not necessary, it is better cesarean. t. To. There is no such load...