PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Probably, it is illness or disease. To me it is constantly terrible, that I can zara...

Eve
09.05.2004, 18:24
Hello! Probably, it is illness or disease. To me it is constantly terrible, that I can catch AIDS. I do not conduct a dissolute way of life and I am not pricked. But I am afraid to go to the stomatologist, to hand over a blood and t. Item especially panically I am afraid to hand over a blood on AIDS (for any medical purposes), once handed over, so me all the week long shaked. By the way calmnesses in occasion of otrits. Analyses has sufficed at all for a long time. I constantly search at myself for signs, more shortly, I can not easy live. Addressed to the psychotherapist in an out-patient department, but she has registered any tablets (Ludionilum, it seems), I have not found them anywhere, and I think, that tablets - the provisional measure when them you will cease to accept all will return. Sometimes I am am covered with the perfect or absolute panic, I sob, to me it is bad. How to be? To live with these pavors it is impossible, I have finished the parents... In the childhood I had something similar. Constantly it seemed to me, that I not that "liznula" and shall be ill with something or I shall die. I washed arms or hand of 100 times in day and tried to not touch what. Or any medicines after consultation at the doctor and it has passed or has taken place me. And here it was now showed in such form. Then to me was gde-those 6 7 years. Now 22. Help or assist!!!

Alexander of Item
10.05.2004, 05:34
Write, please, I shall help or assist: prugalov@mail. wplus. net

child
11.05.2004, 12:25
Probably, that you suffer so-called isolated (a specific phobia) infections of a HIV. But most likely it is a question of obsessional frustration (representations) with Vich-a phobia. Treatment: in not serious cases a psychotherapy (a psychoanalysis, kognitivno-behavioural therapy). In serious and persistent cases a combination with benzodiazepinami-it is short-term, inhibitor MAO (moklobemid, auroriks) or antidepressants from group SSRI (paksil, seroksat, fevarin).