PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I to you already a question, but on it or him have responded everything, everybody...

Olja
10.05.2004, 05:31
Hello the doctor!
I to you already a question, but on it or him have responded everything, everybody, except for the doctor. Hotelov vse-taki to hear the psychotherapist. At me constant sensation, that in a throat something is present. As though that inside, and sometimes hurts around (the top part of a breast). I gde-heard that about the globe isterikus. How he is shown? And whether similar my status on it? Thanks.

Sergey and 12912
10.05.2004, 12:33
Dear if the doctor does not respond that he probably or considers or counts a question to the wrong address, or on it or him you have already received right answers much, or present in one or several conferences a detailed medical map of your inspection and if it nothing has revealed - that at you direct road to the psychotherapist - on a computer, a pain all the same not projdet-from korotenkih advice or councils - you in vain waste time on - to mine.

Bobrov A.E.
11.05.2004, 12:15
That you describe, is similar to the globe histerikus, but other qualification of this frustration (depression, somatoformnye disturbances, dysfunction of a thyroid gland, etc.) is possible or probable also. I think, that it is necessary to seem to the expert simply.