PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The wife suffers a pollakiuria with imperative desires. Urologists can nothing...

Alexey
07.05.2004, 23:31
The wife suffers a pollakiuria with imperative desires. Urologists can help or assist nothing, analyses normal. All life a diuresis more often, than at associates. Rises on 5 times at night. It is subject to panic frustration, especially at an output or exit from the house, is afraid, that will not reach, that often sluchaetsja-leaves at the nearest station of the underground to descend or go in a toilet. Always was nevrotichnoj. Accepts amitriptyline on 40 mg day. Probably it is not enough?
Psychoneurologists explanatory or sensible do not speak anything. Tried or tasted many new antidepressants, but differences with amitriptyline any, only is more dear or expensive.

Sergey
09.05.2004, 17:36
Write to me: sdoc@list. ru, I shall try to help or assist you.

Willi
11.05.2004, 11:03
Alexey - and from the return did not try or taste? Of what the wife wishes to get rid, that she from herself and has demanded it or this? That the subconscious mind has made everything as it is usual, that is on the contrary from desirable! Let all over again in the evenings intentionally causes in itself desire to descend or go in a toilet! Very much, ochen-very much... Through any time (some days), I think, she will start to notice, that rises less often at night, and popisat the organism will respond to the categorical demand - and, here, figushki...