PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very irritable. It is possible to tell or say malicious for the whole world though I know, that in d...

lora
05.05.2004, 16:33
I very irritable. It is possible to tell or say malicious for the whole world though I know, that in soul or douche the kind person. But something occurs or happens and then itself I am afraid of the ideas.

marja stepanovna
06.05.2004, 00:16
In vain so, the darling. This all occurs or happens from your self-confidence and impudence in relation to other people. Vary and work above itself, the overestimated self-rating probably suffers. It is sad, but work is necessary hard...

marja stepanovna
09.05.2004, 18:46
Well and if people in the majority show rudeness and bad manners?

child
11.05.2004, 10:45
Always it is necessary to begin with itself, dear or expensive girl! If you have to me questions or claims, glance to me in asju, is always glad to help or assist your irreparably obstinate and many-sided soul. Behave with people so what to you would be desirable to receive the reciprocal attitude or relation. And oplevyvat on back streets of about itself you have the representations harmful and very ungrateful or thankless employment or occupation not a little. Here I do not have enemies and know why? Guess.