PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much would like, but I am afraid kuptit and to start to drive the machine or car, though 3 years n...

Belief
09.05.2004, 23:13
I very much would like, but I am afraid kuptit and to start to drive the machine or car though 3 years ago I have handed over on the rights. There was an experience of driving, but not absolutely successful: has peeled or fleeced the case, did not run nearly into a Mercedes. What it is better to reconcile and edit and to go by the underground? Or to overcome itself? Excuse for a silly question.

Tolokonin A.O.
10.05.2004, 15:08
Belief!
The problem with driving the car arises at women with not enough steady vital position testing uncertainty in. Certainly, what element of driving at you sense of driving matters is impossible, in what for you? (whim, working or family necessity). Sometimes simply there is no experience which can be received in addition going for a drive with the instructor on specially equipped car. Not visit to the psychotherapist will be superfluous.

Gorbatov.
10.05.2004, 23:58
In addition to told or said by doctor Tolokoninym, I shall assume, that you suffer the isolated phobia (pavor of driving of the car).
The best results are reached or achieved at overcoming pavor "alive", t. e. Trainings in driving.
Advice or Council d-ra Tolokonina to involve in these trainings skilled or experienced instuktora with specially equipped car, would be, in my opinion, the optimum decision.
It is necessary for him to inform confidentially only on your pavors (all peerly you already have the rights) and to ask it or him to spend trainings stage by stage, in process of overcoming pavor gradually complicating conditions.

Belief
11.05.2004, 07:00
Many thanks for answers. The machine or car, perhaps, is more necessary to me as whim to prove to itself the independence and a solvency, is simple samooutverditsja on a life, practical necessity for her is not present. Thanks still. I shall follow to your advice or councils, dear psychologists, and I shall start to go with the instructor, and there you look also the machine or car the purchase.