PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What mad this world! My quiet life has terminated that day when about...

Alain
10.05.2004, 08:52
What mad this world! My quiet life has terminated that day when there were these events in America. My parents and all my friends now only also are engaged in the whole days that roll all flanks on arabs and other moslems as soon as them do not name! My guy - tunisets, I know its or his and its or his friends more than 2 years and though they have not stated unequivocal indignation in occasion of these events, it not an occasion that them to offend. Nevertheless has squabbled already with all friends and girlfriends (Russian) which name their tyrants, monsters, etc. It is impossible to equal all under one comb, whether at us that is not enough ugly creatures? Parents now saw me in the whole days, to him by phone are not rude nearly, it is a little more and I shall simply leave the house. How to survive in such atmosphere?

Lavinija
10.05.2004, 13:49
First of all to try to save calmness in soul or douche. If will give in to " such atmosphere ", to argue, something to prove, will precisely survive difficultly.

Daisy!
11.05.2004, 05:41
This already debilizm the maximum or supreme stage! Your parents should understand, that your guy here neprichyom!