PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! To me 18 years to mature a life has forced davolno-taki...

Yana
10.05.2004, 19:43
Good afternoon the doctor!
To me 18 years to mature a life has forced davolno-taki early, for last years it was necessary to look at a life adult eyes, and to experience davolno the serious moments, accordingly it is possible to draw a conclusion what print these or it have left problemmy on psychology. At present all happens dipressija which not too quickly passes or takes place is more often, these days simply it would be desirable to do or make nothing, sometimes tears start to drip simply without an occasion. For a long time there was an idea, to go to the psychologist or to psihoterapevtu-neznaju, but any awful phobia stops simply, that the doctor will ask to tell what's happened, and I cannot, can be simple because have not got used rasskazyvt about the problemmah. Many speak, will not want, nobody on you will press, zastovljat, but confidence from it or this not pribavljaetsja-((((That in this case it is necessary to do or make??? In advance thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
11.05.2004, 04:30
To be typed or collected boldness and to resort to the help of the psychotherapist. Ability to tell about the problems, this property of the adult person which incurs the responsibility for the life! Success!