PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I miss my guy (8 years together), I have solved, because so any more...

ira
04.05.2004, 22:52
I miss my guy (8 years together), I because so I can not any more have solved. Our history began that it or he had a girl, we have met and have started to meet, he spoke me, that likes me madly and that with its or his girl already anything is not present more. In a consequence I have learned or have found out, that at them all was perfect, but also with me too: tam-love and zdes-love. When she has learned or has found out about me, after year of its or his constant lies and twisting, she has left to another because any more has not sustained. As a result he has remained with me, I then very much liked it or him and for me it was greater or big happiness. We were together almost seven years, have bought or purchased an apartment, went in holidays, he was the tender and close or attentive gentleman, certainly the passion has a little quieted down. Here there was another and all has begun on new, only I have already appeared on a place of its or his former girl, and new on mine. Here already almost as one and a half year he to me tells fairy tales that he does not meet her any more and that only I am necessary to him, but periodically I learn or I find out that all lies. She at it or him is also they continue to meet and he too likes it or her... He that the patient? Has decided to throw this time finally, t. To. Attempts already was much, but he always the tears and umolenijami returned me. So toshno and it is opposite to me, it is insulting for devoted my most beautiful history in a life. How to forget, how to dull a pain of change and to reject feeling of humiliation?

anja
05.05.2004, 13:16
You know, when I had problems in a life. I intensively started to go in for sports and self. Shaping, pool (searched for cheap halls) helped or assisted to leave serious ideas. Sports lift nastorenie and raise or increase a self-rating. To me helped or assisted. Try or taste. And your friend was pierced time if you will forgive or excuse and will be, at me was such sitiuatsija when to me said lies for money, them nykal on chut-hardly, and to me spoke that money there was not, I believed, but the deceptive person he will not change. 100 %.

ira
06.05.2004, 11:19
Thanks you Anja for advice or council, I shall try something to borrow or occupy, only at present from a nervous overstrain or overvoltage and a leg or foot as follows do not go, podkashivajutsja. Would like to meet at once somebody to forget, but so does not happen.

Anja
06.05.2004, 15:12
Ir, I have gone through half a year too most with the friend back, and still I had such problems with the law, that muzhiks simply trifles, in comparison by that was at me. To me helped or assisted, persuade legs or foots to reach a hall, and there itself will go. Esteem the previous question what you think?

Anna
07.05.2004, 05:47
If has made once is for ever, believe to me. And Anja the rights it is absolute. There are problems such when all rest seems simply children's babble, believe to me.......

ira
08.05.2004, 01:52
I precisely also think as well as you. Better the awful extremity or end, than horror endlessly. But when in soul or douche it is bad, even in the company of the girlfriends, all the same one with the problem, which and glozhzhet from within. I know, that will pass or take place. The main thing to not break its or his plaintive molbam till four mornings. We live together, to me to go there is no place, and it or him to expose not so that and is simple.

Belosnezhka
09.05.2004, 08:05
" How to forget, how to dull a pain of change and to reject feeling of humiliation? " - in any way. It can be gone through only. Besides and nafig to you a cat who pereodicheski looks on the left?! The Soft, fluffy cat, but on a life many cats are necessary to him. To you hunting to be one of cats?!

Ljalja
09.05.2004, 15:28
Irochka, betraid once, will betray again and again. Do not take offence on moralno-poor, do not spend itself NATO that any more or not so in a status to change. Grow fond of itself and you will necessarily meet correct and betraid or devoted the man.

Fantazerka
10.05.2004, 22:17
And what for them to muffle? Feelings that them to feel, instead of to muffle.