PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my sister after the transferred or carried depression have appointed or nominated karbomazepin. 50 mg one...

Jeanne
09.05.2004, 21:38
To my sister after the transferred or carried depression have appointed or nominated karbomazepin. 50 mg once in 2 days. It would be desirable to know, how much greater or big this dose and what basic by-effects at long reception (accepts 5 years). She married also is going to to give birth or travail to the child (at present its or her status normal), on what system it is necessary to suspend reception of this preparation at offensive or approach of pregnancy. I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Pronin D.A.
10.05.2004, 21:28
The preparation is strange appointed or nominated. Efficiency of its or his use at such regimen of reception to come to naught. Vo-the first an accepted dose simply microscopical, and vo-the second, that is more important, the period poluvyvedenija medicines from an organism, making about 12 hours is not sustained. Therefore, Karbamazepinum should be accepted not less often, than 2 times a day. Thus, its or his reception most likely is useless, hardly as there will be any side effects. To cancel a medicine it is possible at once, it is uniinstantly or one-stage before pregnancy.