PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me problemma. I should obezatelno go to ginekolo...

18 let
05.05.2004, 03:16
Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me problemma. I should obezatelno go to the gynecologist, but I very much am afraid. As that so is terrible. The matter is that when to me there were 11 years, me mum has forced to go to it or him;them and I uvidila that chair and chjut neupala for horror. After etogo at me from one idea murashki run. You nemogli that nebud to advise, please.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 15:17
Valerjanka. For the doctor it is job. Such as you there pass or take place tens for a day. It is necessary to descend or go simply and all. Do not forget to take with itself a towel (to lay under itself on a chair) and nosochki (to not pick up a fungus). To relax deeply breathe. Unpleasantly, but it is not lethal.

The anonym
07.05.2004, 16:21
I too kogda-that was afraid of the gynecologist and till 25 years did not go in general. Now I understand, how much or as far as it was unreasonable. If you feel any slightest neudobsvta go to the gynecologist at once, differently it is possible to start any illness or disease. It is desirable to be checked sometimes. At the doctor rasslabtes also think of the . Then get used. Remember, that your health more dearly or expensively and overcome pavor.

I shall give unusual advice or council! Advice or
09.05.2004, 04:36
Write: mari03@bk. ru

The anonym
10.05.2004, 08:47
marusja will allow as better a leg or pinch to move apart at the doctor

In reply to 01
10.05.2004, 14:44
Whether Ebanidze chto-absolutely? You to itself move apart gde-it is necessary, golubets.

To the last oponentu!
10.05.2004, 19:56
The answer, worthy smelly korespondentochki gutter press of Minsk:-)