PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I do not know from what to begin.... At me has developed disgusting with...

Ljulja
03.05.2004, 04:13
Zdrastvujte! I do not know from what to begin....
I had a disgusting situation in a life.
The matter is that I have married not on love and not by calculation. Simply during one moment I had to make a choice between two people... And result a marriage.
He is more senior than me, with an apartment, machine or car, at me too kest the apartment and t. d
But a problem not in it or this... A difference at us about 13 years.
To me 22 and to him accordingly... Like there lived normally, not including, that at it or him first marriage and disgusting character.
He all time tries to learn or teach me and thus shouts, tries me constantly under itself to crush.
Tries to discover in my words and acts, what that secret ideas and courses. All understands with what that the perversion. I am tired and is very strong. These cavils on trifles and trifles, reaches that that I not there put footwear, and he rolls up universal scandal down to hysterics from its or his party or side.
I am tired I can not so more. I wish to divorce, and all to me goavorjat suffer or bear... And for the sake of what? I live once in a life and why I should suffer or bear?
I already had ideas on suicide, is serious here so... I do not know what to do or make, I at deadlock, can will help or assist advice or councils? Thanks

Granina S.J.
04.05.2004, 03:28
You in that vozroste when not late all to begin all over again. Only it is not necessary to wait, when you will have new a man what to leave old. Not having lost, you will not find.

Irina
05.05.2004, 07:29
At me was similar. I have divorced in 5 years, having earned thus nervous illness or disease. There will be nothing. It is necessary to leave. You not thrown, and throw. Believe it it easier. But can be it is necessary to pull any time there will be no yet that to itself it would be desirable to leave. One too it is very bad.

Julia
06.05.2004, 13:18
I very much understand you. I now am approximately in the same situation if to not tell or say, that in the worst. To suffer or bear it is not necessary!!! If is where to leave is already an output or exit. In my case - me to leave there is no place, he lives at me, and its or his apartment at the next entrance and to leave really, I need to replace a residence is at least. To think of suicide it is not necessary. It is your life - do not allow it or her to spoil!!!

I
08.05.2004, 03:21
Ljulechka! The darling! What you terpite-that? I so have understood, what children at you are not present? For the sake of what to you to suffer or bear? What you holds? Not love to this monster? If the person good and close was, without love it would be necessary to think of a life, and that is a question disputable. The more likely you from it or him will leave, the better - for you. Yes at you wings will grow! And you about suicide. Leave and be rehabilitated - I want - my utensils, I want - mine where I want, there slippers and I put, etc. Same freedom!!!! Only do not start up it or him back during the life, such people do not vary. Live!!!!!!

Liza
09.05.2004, 08:00
Leave not thinking. My same loony. If that not there (in its or his opinion) costs or stands or lays the terrible hysterics and even depression begins. A difference at us 10 years. So I on the verge of divorce too. Also remember on light there is no person for the sake of which it would be necessary to leave a life. And its or his any money are not necessary, not the machine or car, not an apartment.

Karman
10.05.2004, 08:31
At me a similar situation!
Any meloch deduces or removes mine (similar soon was or former) the husband from herself!) Though if fair he to be far and even at all an ideal!
And I only also was engaged in that, that the decision of its or his problems! And now from such minus as he I receive: has gone from here, you will not apologize yet pushchju! And that at all: all divorce!
Where validity and where men!
I wish to live high-grade home life!
And it is similar rasstanemsja and men in my face will receive the STINKER! Will Spit to me on their feelings!

Bambr
10.05.2004, 13:51
Ljulja, what for you are excruciated? Respond, what you holds with this person (love, children, its or his social status, sex, a habit)? And, proceeding from the answer, operate or work. But if you are assured enough of yourselves (and you are young) what for to be excruciated? And think about the future, whether you wish to have with the present husband of children if is not present what for then you together?
Question to lovely ladies, and you when in marriage left, you
What, did not see with whom to live it is necessary? Or to you the offer have made for the second day of acquaintance?