PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! At me sledushchaja a problem. A year I meet with...

Rita
09.05.2004, 07:01
Zdrastvujte, the doctor! At me sledushchaja a problem. A year I meet the guy, I live one in an apartment. At it or him lonely mother. And so he mechetsja between me and her, one day at me, one with her. Here we live under such "schedule". If he remains at me and on sledushchy put mother rolls up hysterics. I do not know as to be. I want, that he lived with me. Whether it is necessary to talk to it or him on this subject? He can does not want? Or mother has put him the ultimatum. .doktor help or assist... In advance thanks

Bobrov A.E.
10.05.2004, 13:25
Try to go with it or him to its or his mother. Try to meet and like her. Not be "bukoj". Mother for many men - the most dear or expensive woman, and rivalry with it or her usually leads to conflicts in family. Probably, that to you stirs or prevents your personal experience in family of your parents. postrajtes to overcome it or him. Families happen different. And rules of a life in them too - different. If you cannot find the compromise your attitudes or relations with it or this the man do not promise anything good. And more, consider, that the men liking mothers, in due course usually become very good husbands.