PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to me to be? I like married, he me too. BUT cannot leave iz-for children....

Inna
02.05.2004, 18:44
How to me to be? I like married, he me too. BUT cannot leave iz-for children. The wife knows it or him about me, they practically do not see, he lives with me. Asks to wait, while will grow deti-and it is years 10. I want family, with it or him I want, he too fights, as a fish about an ice, and make can nothing. How to be? To live not hunting....

The anonym
03.05.2004, 17:56
Has managed you...

Mika
03.05.2004, 20:06
Inna, and now he can contain two families?
And voobshche-that is a usual man's excuse - I love to distraction, but I can not leave iz-for children. As shows experience, it is usual further these words has put does not go. Muzhiks, as well as cats, get used to a place, but very much often by virtue of the different reasons (and even the latent uncertainty in) do not want and are afraid to change something already habitual and certain on new family. Certainly, there are also exceptions, but not so often... And it is not always successful.

karman
04.05.2004, 22:41
Iz-for dete do not remain, it is simple with you to legalize does not want!

The anonym
05.05.2004, 03:49
Delirium dog!
Never the muzhik will exchange children for the new wife, I have in view of the normal muzhik, as in the given situation. At me was similar, too promuryzhil 2 years, with promises fed, then I have spat, experienced longly, but now is happy and I regret that have lost so much time in empty. It is not necessary to go road which anywhere does not conduct!

Irina.
05.05.2004, 19:31
Inna! To you it is now serious also obstacles seem objective. You like this person and it is difficult to you to apprehend it or him, as the one who simply uses you. Look or see at a situation from its or his position: there is a wife, family which in itself require. There are you which too in itself requires. Its or his self-rating is extremely high. Two women struggle for it or him, and he observes of this struggle. To him it is better, than to you. Nothing should be changed, the adrenaline beats kljuchem. Besides qualitative sex without the slightest effort. It is necessary to work on the wife sincerely, it is necessary to maintain the reputation. And for you he - the gift simply because has come. He never marries you, believe. Try to forget it or him.

Evgenie
06.05.2004, 17:03
Inna! For the sake of love even men are ready on all! My husband, to him of 45 years, has left from the wife, has left the adjusted business, and we have moved to other city to begin all with the beginning. It was difficult. But all has risen on legs or foots and our attitudes or relations became even better. If likes, will take away children on target, and so most likely sex, sex, sex with the pleasant and lovely woman (with you). Find in itself forces, descend or go in fitnes-the center, in pool, on shops, there will meet interesting and charming people. Want attention, znakomtes with 2 3 and meet by turns, from them choose to itself the husband. Fidelity up to a coffin with the first comer the married muzhik in what will not result or bring.
And he will look or see, that you on it or him;them do not dry can on something and be solved.
Above a nose!!!
It is full, healthy, with legs or foots with arms or hand? Was tinted, has dressed up or tinted, has dressed also a tail a pistol! Only so it is possible to survive in this life.

lerik
07.05.2004, 22:28
Inna! Very similar situation on mine. I too longly met it or him, words of love, flowers itd. But he could leave from the wife and the daughter, because ponjal-I its or his half. He sees a daughter every day. She is glad to him. Speaks, that so it is good, when mum and the daddy do not swear. And in fact she all saw and slyshala-all quarrels and quarrels. The former wife has met the love and is happy - to the, waits for the child. We too will have malysh-a daughter. And in fact there was an impasse. I waited when he will leave about one year, he was not necessary nazhat-too could tear off all at once. But now both he and she understand, what is it there was a unique output or exit, and the daughter has not suffered, but only vyigryla, having received liking, though and the divorced parents. So mine to you advice or council: talk to it or him, explain, that to children it is now more difficult, than if parents will divorce and will remain friends. And that wife I think unsweetly. Yet a downtime solve, prevail happiness, give that woman chance too to find the half. And children will understand and will forgive or excuse. And daddy can see is more often them (You write, that he a lot of time with you spends.). So friends dare. Happiness to you.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 22:42
The good fellow, the muzhik. I respect. One pokrutil-shchas will throw. Then your turn. But already now gde-that goes sledujushchjaja. Konveer, however.

Angelina
09.05.2004, 00:47
Well hi, razluchnitsa. My husband too has left from me. To one of you. Children have appeared not a handicap. I did not do or make secrets of its or his parties. About it or this knew everything, both its or his mother, and sisters. And children understood by itself all. But how to not roll up hysterics if the husband not simply gulnul, and has grown fond of another, on is much younger than me? We have thanks God divorced. To me now is easier, quieter. And boyfriends have appeared and in fact earlier I of the woman already and did not feel. Children have transferred or carried divorce as that easy as if or as have understood that on another could not be. Go often to the daddy, tell as at it or him business or affairs. And here that I ponjala-it was necessary to meet earlier to this woman it or him that also I was younger. So razluchnitsa, a lesson it to you, 10 years and when postareesh-he from you will leave to another wait is younger.

Angelina
09.05.2004, 08:51
Well hi, razluchnitsa. My husband too has left from me. To one of you. Children have appeared not a handicap. I did not do or make secrets of its or his parties. About it or this knew everything, both its or his mother, and sisters. And children understood by itself all. But how to not roll up hysterics if the husband not simply gulnul, and has grown fond of another, on is much younger than me? We have thanks God divorced. To me now is easier, quieter. And boyfriends have appeared and in fact earlier I of the woman already and did not feel. Children have transferred or carried divorce as that easy as if or as have understood that on another could not be. Go often to the daddy, tell as at it or him business or affairs. And here that I ponjala-it was necessary to meet earlier to this woman it or him that also I was younger. So razluchnitsa, a lesson it to you, 10 years and when postareesh-he from you will leave to another wait is younger.

Igor
10.05.2004, 01:10
Greetings. 10 years... N-yes. And for this time niodnogo the normal muzhik who does not sleep in parallel with the lawful wife? There is no self-respect? Or such terrible, what others do not look? Regain consciousness, look or see at a life! You will be necessary to him in 10 years? Think how much to you will be. And if will not leave and through 10? Tear with it or him. Eslib ljubil-itself you know, is not present at love of obexes. Tem-more children can be brought to itself every day. And so... Leave and believe, there are in the world fair, clever both unmarried men, and one of nih-yours, waits for an occurring with you and never will make to you meanness or low act. Believe that such is.

dzhon
10.05.2004, 13:03
My situation. I am married, but already on the best in the world. And with the first obshchee-children. I go to them almost every day, mine julenku (2 wife) adore, the senior daughter is more younger than it or her for 10 years and they as two girlfriends. What to tell or say? To difficultly him. To me too it was difficult. Has called children, has explained to them, that I shall live in other place. Has left, and the son for the next day has called and two of them have arrived on a visit. Have seen julju, our cosy house and have calmed down. Now julenka itself calls to them and calls to us on a visit. So often I earlier that did not see them, than now. At me it will be fast one more daughter. I shall name it or her julja.