PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well why - the more you try to learn or find out about any subject, the it is more...

Tier
05.05.2004, 07:01
Well why - the more you try to learn or find out about any subject, the you feel more, that in you still to study and study, and you still right at the beginning... Sometimes simply the pavor rolls how much or as far as many or a lot of;much people around know more, than you. I understand, that it or him 50, and me 30, but all the same the inferiority complex develops (

Face
06.05.2004, 03:35
It is not necessary to experience iz-for it or this. Erudition not is the mortgage of happiness. The main thing, you should possess that knowledge which will allow you to be in gormonii with itself. It is not necessary to increase their inhuman effort of will, only the boring will follow. All should be in pleasure, including process of knowledge.

Kajfman
07.05.2004, 05:57
Not only not the mortgage of happiness, but also often the reason of misfortunes. I know, that I know nothing, have told or said, (probably before mors) Sokrat. The more I learn or find out people, the I like dogs more, have told or said it seems Bernard Show. Knowledge often conduct to alienations and suicides. Therefore the light future of mankind is an assemblage of idiots. Will know much - to you in this future it will be uncomfortable.

Calibre
08.05.2004, 06:38
Shooting gallery so same the law of the information, it is natural.) it seems to me, at you it is simple peredoz.) simply to relax and have a good time It can is necessary?)

unita
09.05.2004, 09:19
Sokrat it has told or said not before mors, and in the prime of life. To realize, that the world nepoznavaem, that always is to that to study - here the greatest wisdom.
To the person who considers or counts, that poznal everyone will immediately put any unfavourable diagnosis of type of a schizophrenia on the basis of delirium (as psihoticheskigo a sign) which he carries.

Tier
10.05.2004, 09:46
Aha, the day after tomorrow I leave on the next conference to have a good time. Nervous trembling at me again (((And the report is left unfinished ((((((And a full silly woman of I feel!!! (