PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I do not understand, why everywhere so many envious people...

Andrey
08.05.2004, 18:14
Hello the doctor. I do not understand, why everywhere so many envious people!!! Why the attitude or relation to the person varies after uznaetsja, what he from other social circle?! Razve it does not speak about ushcherbnosti people??!! Razve it is impossible to appreciate in the person first of all the person!? Let he from other class...

Bobrov A.E.
10.05.2004, 06:39
In a human society very much the greater or big role is played with motivation of achievement. e. All development of a civilization is defined or determined by aspiration of each of individuals to achieve something. Stratification of a society promotes aktiviziatsii to this motivation. That you name envy - a underside of the same motivation. So with it or this it is necessary to be reconciled. And here to smooth its or her negative displays it is possible. But it is already special question. I think, that for you most important to understand, why envy so touches you.