PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me 32 years. Married since 20 years, to the child sechas 10 years...

Elena
08.05.2004, 09:49
Hello, the doctor. To me 32 years. Married from 20 years, to the child sechas 10 years, in 3 years of a life with the husband we have divorced, 5 years lived separately, have then decided to live again together. But now I again feel, that I can not with it or him zhit-he normal, quiet, family provides, likes me. But I do not like it or him! Not my it, with it or him is uninteresting to live, I am arranged under it or him, its or his interests. And all time subconsciously I look at other men, for something I search, I try on on myself. Of divorce I am not afraid, even if I shall remain one. To suffer or bear and live so further? Or to search for the happiness?

The anonym
09.05.2004, 05:09
There is such saying " search for the husband at the husband "

Bobrov A.E.
09.05.2004, 19:50
The majority of family psychotherapists in similar cases hold the opinion about desirability of conservation of family, especially, if there is a child. It is thought, that your active "dislike" for the husband can be connected with factors which you or neosoznaete completely, or underestimate. But it is not necessary "to suffer" or bear" also. And here to understand and talk to the psychotherapist it would be necessary. Personally I know some families where spouses on missed some times and incorporated or bridged as the real alternative to their marriage or spoilage actually was not.