PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: (Me of 13, 5 years. We have a summer residence. At me parents...

Mixer
01.05.2004, 21:05
At me such problem: (Me of 13, 5 years. We have a summer residence. At me parents very much adore there to go. And I to suffer or bear I like to go on this summer residence. We every evening leave there and ostoemsja there till the morning or pobudem there day and we leave in the morning. And on target we there in general, leave in the evening for Friday and we leave early in the morning for Monday. I too would like this summer residence if we there went one or two once a week. And my parents very quickly change the decisions for example they speak me: " Have gone, tomorrow we shall arrive " so I come there in the morning and then they speak likely we we shall go tomorrow, or when on a summer residence, I all the day ask " When we shall go " speak zavtro in the morning, and zavtro in the morning they speak after a dinner, and after a dinner speak in the evening. And I in it or this to a garden constantly feel a wild dog, anybody there is not present except for pensioners: (.
And today I have called to mother and we have agreed semyoj to go to cafe then they come and speak that we shall go to a garden I speak are not present and was locked in a room, then they come and speak that we shall not go to a garden and shall go to cafe I and has gone with them, and on pol-ways to cafe they again speak that we shall go to a garden. In the machine or car I with parents have squabbled as soon as it is possible to squabble, have left the machine or car and have left home, and they have left for a garden, and I have remained at home and I sit I write it.

Who nibud tell or say, that to me to do or make as to adjust with them attitudes or relations. And thanks all those who now reads it.

Olja
02.05.2004, 10:57
And parents cannot leave you the house of one? If is not present, it is necessary to prove to them (business, certainly, instead of a word), that you are the adult and responsible or crucial person.

Iriska
02.05.2004, 20:58
It will pass or take place, I think here that - try quite prove to them that you can to remain one, and that you can be trusted. I think, then they can leave you houses. But on the other hand it is necessary to walk too, and you, - to mine, are ready to sit at a computer all the day?

Mixer
03.05.2004, 07:43
Dear Olenek
It is not so simple piece. They simply rest it or him iz-for a principle it is necessary that I there went with them: (.

Iriska
04.05.2004, 15:15
We synchronously think:)))))))))))))

Mixer
05.05.2004, 01:33
Dear Irishka
At them it as blunt essentially is necessary that I remove or take off went: (

Huch
05.05.2004, 03:49
My advice or council, rise in the morning and at once eat in a garden, and and parents will approach or drop in on a dinner!

Bobrov A.E.
06.05.2004, 04:36
The poor child as I understand you. I in the childhood too did not like to go on a summer residence, but here have constructed the new house and I go with pleasure. Forgive or excuse and regret the parents. They simply start to grow old. Besides have in view of, that at you now such age when the person would like to become independent of these awful obsessional and sponsoring seniors. It also is the main reason of conflicts. You do not have not enough dialogue with contempoparies. I think, what is it the main thing. Priglasi for somebody from friends with itself on a summer residence or look there - in "garden". For certain "pensioners" have grand daughters or grandsons. At the nights you will vanish in a wood and to sing songs under a guitar. Here it is pleasant to parents. Well and more - try to be following time posderzhanej.

VALERIJA ABOUT.
07.05.2004, 14:57
It is unique surprises that your parents do not constrain promised to you. Tell or say it or him, it is what is it simply dishonourable. If have promised, start up carry out promised a blood from a nose! Instead of can execute, so let do not promise in general! Only you from them an example in it or this do not take (confused promises).

Masha
08.05.2004, 20:51
Poor small sobachka! Doctor Bobrov has given very efficient advice or councils. You in fact have friends? Invite them with itself on klubnichku.

Anna
09.05.2004, 16:58
It agree with Valeriej, tell or say it or him, what if promise, let carry out!