PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A situation at me, probably, banal, but advice or council is very necessary...

Olga
04.05.2004, 08:21
Hello! A situation at me, probably, banal, but advice or council is very necessary. To me of 25 years, the husband for 22 years is more senior. On a sort of the activity he often leaves for business trips, and for a long time. In the beginning of year on a party has met the classmate, the love in student's years, and feelings have again overflowed soul. Here already long time I aim between two fires. To throw the husband and to converge with odnokurnikom? But the prudent party or side of my character does not allow me to leave the provided life and to rush to a whirlpool of love. To throw the lover and to try to return former feelings to the husband? I Am afraid, it is impossible, anyway, now, when I on the seventh palate with happiness.

Irina
05.05.2004, 09:57
It would be desirable both to eat a small fish, and pleasure to receive. In it or this there is nothing bad, only you are the adult person and the decision for which then and to bear the responsibility should make.

Olga
06.05.2004, 22:29
Oh, thanks, Irina, have helped or assisted that as! I only asked advice or council, and the decision I shall accept itself - can not doubt.

Natalia
07.05.2004, 21:21
The happiness - is the most dear or expensive on light if there are no children, Olga, do not miss the chance, "former" feelings to husbands are difficultly restored.

Natasha
08.05.2004, 10:07
Olga, at you with the husband very much a greater or big difference in the age of. To him you are already closer to 50, - absolutely young. In kontse-the extremities or ends all occurs or happens naturally: young reaches young. To my girlfriend now 37, to its or her husband - 55. At it or her it is some or a little bit lovers as the husband is not so strong in sex. But it at all does not spoil their mutual relations. He quiveringly concerns both to her, and to children, and lovers do not hurry up to leave the families. Here such rasklad. The only thing, that the husband uvit horns on most do not play about... It in fact a deceit.

Bobrov A.E.
09.05.2004, 14:37
Unique advice or council which the doctor can give here: try to be cautious. It means first of all to not hurry up and to not operate or work impulsively. It is necessary to think of other people also. Try to behave responsibly or crucially. But also do not forget about svoeih interests.