PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello all! I wrote to you, that we have left the husband 4 months ago (he...

Anna
04.05.2004, 03:25
Hello all! I wrote to you, that we have left the husband 4 months ago (he has left to another). A problem what 1 May at its or his daddy and I have promised birthday what I shall arrive with the husband and the child to its or his father, I do not know as me to be? I very much respect with its or his daddy, he sees the grand daughter seldom, t. To. Lives far, but also to go 2 there and 2 back in one machine or car with the husband too not vynosimo-all it is sick, all reminds of that as we well lived and that he all polamal, and its or his daddy very much is upset iz-for all event between us, the daughter too misses on the grandfather. In general otkazatsja I can not and go too, very much all is morbid!

Nika
04.05.2004, 15:16
Take what nibud the friend with machine or car, or the girlfriend, with them ezzhajte, especially, if you respect with the former father-in-law!

Lana
06.05.2004, 13:01
And the former husband with a daughter cannot go itself?! Or you do not trust him? That that you have left the child is not guilty. Otets-that does or makes attempts to communicate with the girl? What for to you to poison or persecute soul and to sit on a visit near to was or former, it can is possible to solve a problem in such a way?

tusja
08.05.2004, 17:11
You can go not to this day, and on following, for example. Another trasnportom.

Lana
09.05.2004, 10:21
tusja too a variant has prompted. Here even it is better, can congratulate, dear by you, the person.