PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte!! I have already asked a question to the children's psychologist, but as a problem...

Face
02.05.2004, 12:49
Zdrastvujte!! I have already asked a question to the children's psychologist but as a problem in me, I shall ask here again: how to learn to not be irritated on trifles on the child? To suffer or bear and be excruciated - - all the same he will feel. I shall shout, and even shlepnu - I am excruciated with pity and feeling of fault further. How much time promised, that NEVER a voice I shall raise or increase, especially a finger I shall not touch (you do not think, that I beat the child, shlepnu sometimes on back - he only will be scratched, or on a nape I shall click - but all the same I do not want!!). And then again...: (a vicious circle any!!! Restful drank - - glitsin, novopassit - - does not help or assist. But I do not swear at the husband and on other people too I do not rush. To the SON of 7 years. I do not work, I finish institute. Attitudes or relations in family very good. The boy obedient, tender, only little bit disseminated or absent-minded and sluggish. WHAT to do or make?!!!

The anonym
03.05.2004, 22:53
The same situation. Behave in arms or hand!!! That's all. Find words for conversation, patience and more time patience.

The anonym
04.05.2004, 15:36
It is dissoluteness.

The anonym
05.05.2004, 06:33
At you the most any internal dissonance, a dissatisfaction with the life or any uncertainty in chyom-that, and you transfer or carry it on the defenceless child.

Alexey
06.05.2004, 11:41
Has read through your report on the children's psychologist. Business as you have correctly noticed, in you. Habits of old family can be transferred or carried in own. That seems to you a sluggishness, simply comfortable rate for your child, and the carelessness is quite inherent for 7 years. Instead of distribution of clips next time think, in what else image you could inform the child desire to make lessons, to be cleaned or removed and t. d so that he has wanted it or this that it or he had an interest, the motivation to make it. And if you will think of it or this and begin to try or taste successful ways of motivation, next time, when you will be going to shlepnut it or him after the priest or to click on a head, at the last minute stop movement of an arm or a hand and only touch that place to which influence intended.

Kiseleva E.J.
07.05.2004, 15:23
Hello, the Face! There Is a magnificent book known praktika-psychologist Julia Borisovny Gippenrejter " To communicate with the child. How? " There you will find all practical advice or councils on all interesting you voprposy and, in particular, " what to do or make, when mum is angry " how to let know to the child, that he is not guilty in your irritability as it is correct peredovat the feelings. Many psychologists, children's psychologists conduct detsko-parent trainings under this program which is stated in the book. Changes sweep up or will notice behind itself already after perusal of the first chapter or head. Success to you!

Face
08.05.2004, 14:39
Elena Jurevna, thanks big for the answer! (as on the children's psychologist my question prosto-naprosto have ignored) I even have this book. Read. Tried or tasted. The truth not absolutely successfully. Probably, it is necessary to try or taste once again. Can, it will turn out.
Once again thanks!

Olga
09.05.2004, 09:45
After you will strike the child go and burst by a head about a door jamb - punish yourself that has not obeyed itself. Few times so you will make - or to forgive you will learn (and it or him for the company that on fair) or with the broken muzzle you you will go constantly:-))