PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich! At me here what question. 9 months ago, with...

Alain
05.05.2004, 07:10
Dear Alexey Evgenevich!
At me here what question. 9 months ago, by means of one psychotherapist I broila to smoke (smoked about 15 years with small breaks). I have started to eat much, and especially it would be desirable to eat in the evening, before a dream, just at that time which has been allocated or removed ritual sigaretke before a dream earlier. Has started to take alcohol every day. As a result has recovered on 9 kg., with perepugu has again started to smoke, but the weight does not decrease, and is all the same it would be desirable, even it is more, than to smoke. Besides I feel attributes of strong depression. Doctors to whom I addressed, connect or bind it exclusively with endocrinologic or endocrinology problems. Tell or say, uk to that to me to address first of all - to the endocrinologist or to the psychotherapist?

Bobrov A.E.
06.05.2004, 18:06
You describe the frequent phenomenon: after the termination or discontinuance of smoking depression, soprovozhadjushchajasja intensifying of appetite develops. I think, that it is necessary to address to the psychotherapist. But certainly objectively to estimate or appreciate an endocrinologic or endocrinology status too it is necessary. Quite often in such cases to treat it is necessary efforts of doctors of different specialities.

Alain
07.05.2004, 22:37
Thanks for the answer!

09.05.2004, 06:32
After throwing to smoke in an organism there are very strong changes, including in a metabolism. It is not necessary to be afraid of it or this, it is necessary to be to it or this ready. It is a pity, that you were frightened so, the best variant in this case - exercise stresses. They normalize a status, the weight comes to norm or rate. Refuse alcohol, replace it or him (for a while) k-nibud restful type novopassita if will be insufficiently Corvalolum or Valocordinum. And that you will reach or achieve a status when both without alcohol it is already impossible and without cigarettes. And that you to drink more have begun, so it is quite logical: defect is in regular intervals distributed or allocated between bad habits in regular intervals, the law of conservation of energy in operation:))))
But if it is serious, it is necessary for more time, than 9 months completely to be independent of a nicotine. Usually doctors approve or confirm, that there is more than year. I have passed or have taken place this way. And you can. From the bottom of the heart - keep:).