PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please. I in itself very hypochondriac. It was excruciated from cape Earlier...

Alexey
04.05.2004, 01:49
Help or Assist please.
I in itself very hypochondriac. It was excruciated from an idea Earlier that I am ill or sick with a HIV, has calmed down only after descended or went on the analysis and has received the negative answer. Thankful in advance.
Now couple of months has smoked with friends to marihuana back and kajf was kastolko strong, that to me it became very bad. Before I sometimes it or this plaid about, but it was never bad, is simple cheerfully and all. But this time it was simply awful. When I have sobered up, to me began to seem, that I have gone mad. I very much was frightened and have talked about it or this to the girl and mum. They have told or said, that anything for me do not notice strange. Friends too speak all to me, that I have not changed at all. But I sometimes simply shake with fear, something seems to me that with me not that. I was convinced, that my working capacity has not decreased and I perceive surrounding situation quite adequately. Those people which know me for a long time, and do not know about this case, communicate with me as usually and anything for me do not notice. When I am forgotten I too like about it or this I do not think. But more often this idea burns me from within. I search in myself for something. I try to analyze the actions. Constantly I search for the answer to the question in an Internet, etc.
What to me to do or make? How you think at me there were any shifts or business in my character, in my suspiciousness? What to me to do or make? I am very tired.

Kat
05.05.2004, 19:51
At me too a problem with the mentality, one pavors were replaced by others, that in a throat pavor of mors, now razvoenie persons, that is I look at myself as though from, a body in itself, soul in itself.
It was exhausted absolutely what to do or make I do not know, probably it is a schizophrenia.
Was at the neuropathologist, has registered paksil, but he to me not pomagaet, it is very terrible not oshchushat the person, who is difficult even to recollect I and that I do or make in this life.
I wait for any advice or council! I am excruciated awfully!

bura
09.05.2004, 04:09
LJUDIIIIII you normal =)
It is just necessary to learn vosprinemat okruzhajushchjuju a situation analyzing in to itself the simple facts.
Alexey +) you has smoked and when has woken up you neotpustilo still for certain and you were frightened that the world has gone mad =))) this all iz-for that that you during that moment one so widely understood the world, and friends you neponjali is simple naprosto and in time neobjasnili proishodjashchjuju a situation. You should be going to again simply that company, to blow, relax, listen to music and to talk obovsyom that has become painful and that is not clear how to be spoken one head well and more easier to understand =)
Ket you vidat the started variant which mechetsja on a circle and putaetsja all is more.... I to you would advise to be going to kompanie stryh kind correct friends and to leave on the nature on nedelku. On lake with polatkami chtobjuy there was all the protogenic nature and a heap of new sensations and impressions which is imperceptible for you will muffle all unnecessary trouble.