PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise how to be. The matter is that I do not trust the girl. In ours about...

AND
04.05.2004, 06:25
Advise how to be. The matter is that I do not trust the girl. In our attitudes or relations from its or her party or side was a lot of lie. And now I go in cycles that she continues me to deceive, and not in trifles, as was earlier (though were not only trifles), and on large. I try to not think of it or this, type in due course the trust will come, but it is impossible. Only as the variant to leave her to not offer.

AND
05.05.2004, 15:11
I here think, can it or her sprovatsirovat? To arrange any situation and to see that she me again has deceived. Well and then to leave pure or clean conscience? And something can at me already with a head not by way of?

The censor
05.05.2004, 17:31
Uh you. I look at you strong love, the careful attitude or relation to each other and full confidence. And if seryozno. Throw and do not deliberate. Not yours. If now such that will be later. Each other zamuchaete. P. S. You asked to not advise to leave, but pochemu-that vague doubts concerning other variants overcome me.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 15:56
- To mine with a head the disorder. I have left the guy iz-for same. He did not trust me, spoke, that I to him have changed, though I did not do or make it or this. He to me nerves has torn all, t. To. I could not prove, that is not guilty, and he stood on the . If you are not assured or confident on 100 %, that she deceives you, throw out all dur from a head, do not excruciate it or her.

nezhnaya
08.05.2004, 07:04
Write the imejl, I to you shall tell the history...

rosochka
09.05.2004, 03:56
And you like it or her? Very much? If yes, you should trust and protect your attitudes or relations.