PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please. Maidens, I look here more operatively, yes why - that is more than men tusu...

02.05.2004, 01:10
Please. Maidens, I look here more operatively, yes why - that is more than men tusuetsja. I ask the help - come on conference of the sexopathologist... Good I shall quote
My young man has given "misfire". He in a shock, I see, - here she an impotency, speaks, and other. I understand, that it is not right. buhtela, what is it all from ustatku, rest is necessary to midnight, you were fidgety, the serious day, not the best conversations for the night, the periods of long continence, pite-tobacco, absence of sports. Strongly he experiences. Advise as to support or maintain. To him 33 years, vizual. Speaks, that likes me (about 1 year), we meet month. In occasion of, that I a little complex de the goddess, and he nedostoin.

Yes all turned out at it or him. Then I have tried to talk, something of type " you samyj-most, even it is strange, and you as? " Has agreed, fig. Here and I do not want, that there was a trouble. I already here and so izgoljalas that restraint to remove or take out.

Semyonych
02.05.2004, 10:46
Here main time. There are in a life of men periods,
When " all to fall " (as well as at women however). Simply be together, do not leave.
It was first your contact? If yes, all ponjatno-is quite natural, psychological problemki. Usually also happen iz-for the big love.

03.05.2004, 13:53
No, not the first, but than further subjects is worse in this plan. Very much it would be desirable him to help or assist. How much or As far as I know, reaction of the woman (partnershi) is important. To be silent better or to talk, giggle or is sad to look. To not allow to aggravate possible or probable problemki. With mutual sense of humour it is quite good, but whether it is necessary to laugh the matter off sometimes, especially, when to not understand a joke it or the truth in playful expression.

Zjuka
04.05.2004, 18:10
It is not necessary to go in cycles in it or this, try to play simply so unostentatiously and he will earn.

Semyonych
05.05.2004, 12:36
Then rasstantes on nek. Time. Let will get hungry. Well for example, will go on nedelku to Seliger or on military collectings:-). Even can there with whom another hardly will try or taste? (but only it is a little!)
You - that as, iz-for this changes will strongly not experience? (in fact vse-peerly likes only you). And vernetsja-and all vporjadochke!

Evgen
06.05.2004, 23:29
Start up will try or taste dropping the importance with use of submodalities.
P. S. Likes year, and meet month. Ha-ha. Still is such....?

jimmy
07.05.2004, 11:11
Achievement of an erection and its or her deduction - business technical. It is possible to use a pomp, then to constrain an erection udavkoj this or that design, business not in it or this. The matter is that it is not necessary to confuse imagination to the validity. Liked year, it is clear, Platonically, but when this love has suddenly struck, excuse, on eggs, nerves have not sustained. Proceeding from moaning about nedostojnosti he the man - kljanchik, that which noet-begs, obviously expecting refusal, as raises or excites: love and hatred - two nerazluchnitsy for such type of the partner (it is usual onanisty). Here, will play a positive role of the attitude or relation of type more likely: I shall not give, I shall not give, I shall not give, well, good, on, only lag behind. Thin game, do not overdo.

09.05.2004, 02:53
Clearly state, you will tell or say nothing.... A submodality... kljanchik... Zjuka, Evgen, Dzhimi, thanks, I shall try to understand.
Semenych, certainly, I shall be jealous. Othello has a rest.