PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Madam Hrjundel, you go to the psychoanalyst? Vau, It so is fashionable! And it doro...

C
06.05.2004, 10:21
Madam Hrjundel, you go to the psychoanalyst? Vau,
It so is fashionable! And it is dear or expensive? (if not a secret?)

Madam Hrjundel
07.05.2004, 12:16
100 $ at an o'clock! A joke. Actually 450 r. For one occurring 50 minutes, 2 times a week. Despite of sum quite comprehensible, in my opinion, professionalism of my psychoanalyst does not cause or cause in me doubts as she is the teacher in institute at which there is a psychological consultation and in which I from next year shall study itself.)

child
09.05.2004, 00:49
Most prikolnoe, that to me not time was necessary to communicate with professional psychologists (I the lawyer), and the majority of them there were women, and the psychoanalysts who have appeared recently, and the strangest at them at greater or big problems in private life when you try to go on the agreement of lawsuit with the opposite party or side (husband), aunts not in what, psychologists, but kontsept one " I mstju, and revenging washing is terrible ". And on a question as it was possible to lose to expensively you the person, yes being grounded teoriticheski (psychologist) all made a helpless gesture, at the best there was an answer " sapozhnik-without a boot ".