PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I recently have married the person at which two children...

Svetlana
06.05.2004, 05:05
The dear doctor! I recently have married the person at which the two children, two boys. odnomu-7 years, to another - 1, 2 years. But I too wish to give birth from it or him to the child, prompt please as I need to operate or work that this child was necessary not only me, but also to my husband how to make so that this child was for it or him desired? I understand, what he has already tested pleasure of a birth of sons, but something can be made?

Svetlana
07.05.2004, 08:56
In the first, he with mladshenkim does not see and as mother does not look after it or him so to compare it is not necessary, he saw it or him when he was born so to ask the child from mother and at the man absolutely different things, and in the second if you so would like I can paraphrase " I want our child " that basically the sense does not change

Kiseleva E.J.
08.05.2004, 02:36
Dear Svetlana! If he with you you for it or him the unique woman and he, certainly, will be glad to a birth of YOUR first-born and will like its or his as well as two children, and can be and is stronger much more. Success to you!

Svetlana
08.05.2004, 21:11
Thanks you big!