PDA

Просмотр полной версии : rasstovalas it is serious with the husband, there was a proof disgust for men. As from...

Natalia
02.05.2004, 18:09
rasstovalas it is serious with the husband, there was a proof disgust for men. As izvavitsja, prompt please, the doctor

Tolokonin A.O.
04.05.2004, 08:13
That to you to help or assist it is necessary to know a full picture rasstovanija with the husband and the reasons to it or this resulted or brought, differently to not understand. Is better to address internally.

Natalia
04.05.2004, 21:27
My husband long time offended me, rude, did not pay to me attention, was broken on me. Snachalo I began him to change, but then and it did not begin me to help or assist. And I have warned, that I am going to with it or him gets divorced. Here an input or entrance has gone rukoprekladstvo that I have thought again. All taki I hardly, but have got off it or him, but there was this weariness and disgust for men.

Natalia
05.05.2004, 03:44
My husband long time offended me, rude, did not pay to me attention, was broken on me. Snachalo I began him to change, but then and it did not begin me to help or assist. And I have warned, that I am going to with it or him gets divorced. Here an input or entrance has gone rukoprekladstvo that I have thought again. All taki I hardly, but have got off it or him, but there was this weariness and disgust for men.

Tolokonin A.O.
05.05.2004, 18:55
The picture rasstovanija has a little cleared up, but the true reasons are not clear. Therefore, address internally.

Marina
06.05.2004, 23:01
Hello, Natasha! I not the psychologist. But with a similar situation collided or faced personally. I can koe-what advise. Probably, your expectations from marriage or spoilage were not justified. Alas, often we like not the real person, and an image whom have thought up. Also there has come or stepped disappointment. Therefore you all over again began to fool around, subconsciously continuing to search for the ideal in other men, and is possible or probable, someone has seemed to you more corresponding or meeting, and you have decided to divorce. Or you hoped, that, having learned or having found out about divorce, the husband will think again and becomes such as you want. The husband, certainly, likes you and requires you, but what love he likes you? Probably, as the father likes a daughter, t. e. Considers necessary constantly you something to learn or teach. Probably, as the owner likes a thing, t. e. That wants, with her and does or makes, not reckoning with your desires. And can, still kak-that, but not how you would like. And it is possible or probable, that he, having learned or having found out that you submit on divorce, has not understood, from what it you have rebelled. And so was frightened of you to lose, that from pavor as the child, has got into fight. Marina, analyse objectively, what love from the partner is wanted by you and what was given you by the husband. But only by all means objectively, here you speak, he offended you, and as well as what exactly offended? IMHO I think, you are right, that have divorced, t. To. The person, capable to lift an arm or a hand on someone, rather probably has even mental deviations or rejections. Tell or say to itself, that men happen different, and further precisely describe the ideal, cast away impossible and live, get acquainted, like! Success to you!

Marina
07.05.2004, 01:44
Hello, Natasha! I not the psychologist. But with a similar situation collided or faced personally. I can koe-what advise. Probably, your expectations from marriage or spoilage were not justified. Alas, often we like not the real person, and an image whom have thought up. Also there has come or stepped disappointment. Therefore you all over again began to fool around, subconsciously continuing to search for the ideal in other men, and is possible or probable, someone has seemed to you more corresponding or meeting, and you have decided to divorce. Or you hoped, that, having learned or having found out about divorce, the husband will think again and becomes such as you want. The husband, certainly, likes you and requires you, but what love he likes you? Probably, as the father likes a daughter, t. e. Considers necessary constantly you something to learn or teach. Probably, as the owner likes a thing, t. e. That wants, with her and does or makes, not reckoning with your desires. And can, still kak-that, but not how you would like. And it is possible or probable, that he, having learned or having found out that you submit on divorce, has not understood, from what it you have rebelled. And so was frightened of you to lose, that from pavor as the child, has got into fight. Natasha, analyse objectively, what love from the partner is wanted by you and what was given you by the husband. But only by all means objectively, here you speak, he offended you, and as well as what exactly offended? IMHO I think, you are right, that have divorced, t. To. The person, capable to lift an arm or a hand on someone, rather probably has even mental deviations or rejections. Tell or say to itself, that men happen different, and further precisely describe the ideal, cast away impossible and live, get acquainted, like! Success to you!

Marina
07.05.2004, 12:07
Forgive or Excuse, Natasha, has named Vas Marina, was mistaken, pochemu-that seemed, that we namesakes

Natalia
08.05.2004, 20:02
Marina, thanks for support. Similar, that he liked me, as mother and as a thing. From it or him it is very tired. It would be desirable to have series strong, clever, careful, gentle and uravnoveshannogo the man on which it is possible to rely which can understand to which will be to talk about what. Very much it would be desirable, that he would protect me, instead of used, as the dray horse and did not shout at me eternally when, something is not got on. Very much hochetjas to respect with the the man.
With it or this the man I did not feel the woman: desired which look after, a little weak, requiring support. All etim-was he. I did not wish to incur it but if did not take, at all I do not know, that would be. Though can be have left already for a long time. And now I very much from it or him am tired, and he does not come unstuck all up to the extremity or end. Not only that he began to fight and morally me to torture, held in pavor, and protection to find there was no place. Locked a door so he got through a balcony, has immured a balcony already exasperates with calls. I very much from it or him am tired, and firmly very or very much to speak too I am afraid, inadequate reaction is possible or probable. Here I write and I understand, from what from men stirs up. It is probably unique, has told and it is already easier. Thanks that have listened and have supported or maintained.