PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lovely women, help or assist advice or council! At my girl mum earns additionally prismatr...

The fellow.
04.05.2004, 09:14
Lovely women, help or assist advice or council! At my girl mum earns additionally looking after for another's children, whether type njanki chto-. Simply because to her boringly houses to sit - the disadvantage of money at it or her is not present. And so it turns out that with another's children sits in basic my girl, instead of its or her mum. My girl takes offence at me that I do not come on a visit i-for it or this, I do not go with her on museums and exhibitions. As to me objasnit to her that I do not like to go on museums with another's children, I do not like to come on a visit and to stick out on kitchen or cuisine while she sits with the child, or to sit to look these or it grebanye animated cartoons. She very much takes offence. And she and most not so is pleasant like such njankoj, it iz-for its or her mum.

Leka
04.05.2004, 12:10
So to her also tell or say - in a museum or on an exhibition would descend or go with pleasure, but only together. And on a visit to her come, when there children are not present. You come to communicate to her, instead of animated cartoons to look.

ksy
05.05.2004, 22:56
So it is direct to her and tell or say... That here complex or difficult?

VBD
06.05.2004, 00:54
And where mum disappears? Time it so is interesting to her, what for the daughter attaches? And the girl should explain directly all, or to suggest her to come on a visit to you on job))))))))

Liza
07.05.2004, 10:38
In a life everything is useful, you with the girl will not have problems in education of another's children. It is not terrible, if few times you will lead in a museum and the another's child.

Ameli
08.05.2004, 17:54
Explain to her, that you meet her and with crowd of small kiddies. Tell or say, that you wish to spend more time with her, alone. Tell or say, that at job you get tired, that you do not suffice on another's children. Spend time together, tell or say, that you like it or her and show how much or as far as to you well together. Explain, that iz-for that that to its or her mum is boring to sit at home, you suffer, your attitudes or relations, and she eventually. She not dolzhn to give the life to mum. In fact she already the greater or big girl:)