PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise, please, that to me to do or make. I almost three years vst...

The anonym
06.05.2004, 06:54
Hello, advise, please, that to me to do or make. I almost three years met the young man (to me 19, he for some months is more younger than me), he liked me, spoke me about it or this, and I was afraid to admit the feelings, thought, that he at once will change the attitude or relation to me. Now we have left, he has told or said, that more me does not like, the only thing, schto he to me tests, this desire, t. e he is ready to meet me for employment or occupations by sex. I understand, that with that I shall humiliate or cover myself, but at the same time I can meet it or him absolutely. Whether it is possible to adhere to itself the man by means of sex? I practically do not eat, I can not sleep, at all I do not know as to live further. Prompt, please!

07.05.2004, 10:13
" Late Masha to drink barzhom!!! "

Lara
07.05.2004, 12:55
Take itself in arms or hand and leave it or him. Because, when he will leave you after all your humiliations, will be even worse.

Svetlana Granin
08.05.2004, 17:00
Certainly hardly to accept, that after three years of dialogue the love has left. Humiliations do not paint the woman, but well lower its or her self-rating. Let it will be for you the first experience of dialogue with the man even if he and has unsuccessfully ended. Lessons of a life do not pass or take place gift or for nothing. The best, that you can make now it to forget it or him. It will be sick, but at you all good still ahead. Success!