PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear psychologist! Last night on my eyes the machine or car has brought down the woman with reb...

Kuzka, he, 18 years
06.05.2004, 16:01
The dear psychologist! Last night on my eyes the machine or car has brought down the woman with the child and as it was found out later - both of them were lost... Horror - cry, the sea of a blood and all this vanity! The Driver has disappeared... But I till now do not come to the senses and I can not sleep - all time before eyes this picture! How to me to help or assist??? Very much I ask help or assist advice or council, and that I shall descend or go from mind or wit!!

Buharov J.M.
08.05.2004, 08:27
Hello! A status which you describe - quite normal, you absolutely adequately react that you saw. More likely, the occasion for trouble would appear, if you have remained are indifferent to such event.
The most important now - simply to accept that has occured or happened, to understand, as __ happens on light. Also do not try "to escape or "hide" at all in any image from these terrible memoirs, do not drive them from itself - it or this you only finally "will paste" them to own consciousness. On the contrary, enable itself as follows "pouzhasatsja" to an event - and then in some days an acuteness of experiences pougasnet and the life will return to a habitual track.

Paul
08.05.2004, 16:50
Kuzka, do not strain strongly - will pass or take place.
I about three years ago at night through square passed or took place and have come across the muzhik who on a linen cord was hitched up. It was terrible, too some nights could not fall asleep. As eyes I shall close - so this picture before me. Has then passed or has then taken place.