PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Absolutely usual advice or council is necessary to me not: the matter is that at me atop...

Sanja
05.05.2004, 05:48
Greetings to all! Absolutely usual advice or council is necessary to me not: the matter is that at me atopichesky a dermatitis. And I do not know, that with myself to take in institute for study to eat! I have breakfast at home in 7 mornings and I come only in the evening in 20.00 and later. You will laugh, but with sooj I take a bottle of simple boiled water and the cut pieces of bread. All! Unfortunately, yoghurts give a small allergy, fruit, vegetables too. That can advise not allergenic and nutritious (giving forces).
And the buffet in institute is not present a dining room.

Herring
06.05.2004, 00:47
San, you to the dietarian would be knocked... And voobshche-well unless you till now by practical consideration have not understood, what causes an allergy? Eventually, there is a children's delivery for children with an allergy, it high-calorie enough, and not allergichnoe.

Huch
06.05.2004, 16:30
And n the psychologist as contacts disease? Wish to deceive the organism?)

Well here
08.05.2004, 01:55
hlebtsy such, round, "Samara" (whether that? - like so nazyvajutstsa). About! Still matsa!)))))))

The mouse
08.05.2004, 14:43
Well you, Sanja, daete-)))... Who knows you on is better what you do not have allergy?