PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask to respond with your objective opinions, and that...

Irina
02.05.2004, 13:09
Hello! Very much I ask to respond with your objective opinions, and that I cannot in it or this more than one cook any more. Nakonets-that has got on a forum of psychology, and that in fact all over again in psychiatry has climbed. How to live when has connected all the plans for the future with one person, and he has not connected with me? Now even it seems, that other interests in my life posto are not present. The problem washing, certainly, is not new. But everyone in fact experiences it or her is to the . And so! I have met the man of my dream. He was that whom I represented. All close and native too considered or counted, what is it - mine the man! (high words, yes?) We have started to meet. To tell or say, that I was on the top of the world with happiness is nothing to tell or say. I at once have seen all its or his disadvantages, and have solved, that "" can forgive or excuse the man all!
I always considered or counted, that happy together it is possible to be only at mutual freedom and trust. As he agreed with me! I gave him full freedom. Did not show to it or him;them any demands. I ponravila to mum and its or his all friends. But demands have appeared at it or him. They grew in a geometrical progression. Months through five we have left for the first time, I have not sustained, already at all I do not remember in what there was a problem, maybe, iz-that " my girl should not come home after 11 ti one o'clock in the evening ". Voobshchem, in the first quarrel I " have given slabinku ", same there was a man of my dream. New demands have then gone or send then. It is necessary to notice, that after he has achieved the mutual promise to come home in 12, to him after a while it became uninteresting, and to me have allowed to do or make " everything, that I shall want ". But you at all do not represent yourselves, that began, it was necessary to me to something to make not how it or him dushenke it is necessary. Me all time for something "punished". Ah, you have come later than it is necessary, so I tomorrow in general to spend the night I shall not come. Voobshchem, I left, in a month came back, and next month left again. The tightened or delayed parting last also to that spoke each time to me: " I like you, but I can not change ". Almost in brief, has a little bit chaotically described a situation. At me questions: could develop at us differently, do not start to concede I in all or it is a Utopia? How absence in its or his life of the father influences man's mentality?.. Why men cannot tell or say at once: dear or expensive, you are not necessary to me any more? If there are any opinions on this bill, write, please.

Huch
03.05.2004, 12:44
Banal history, your dreams on the future it is easy or light osushchestvimy if it is the man of your dream.

Hrjun
04.05.2004, 03:37
It is old as the world. Psihichen, trohi...

psiho
05.05.2004, 15:03
Dear Irina! Know such expression: " do not create to itself an idol ". You to yourselves have created it or him and have come to grief. Snachalo you had a dream, in which vykristolizovalsja an image of that only thing who is necessary to you. Then you have met the Dream. And then... Struggle of two antogonisticheskih the beginnings defending in home life has then begun. Where the love disappeared? And anywhere! It or Her it was not simple. There was and is a selfish love to, the experiences. To come to unanimity in marriage or spoilage, on visible, did not enter neither into your plans, nor in plans of your husband. To serve ITSELF through another - the initial problem or task is those.
Criterion of a choice of the spouse - on me he or not. Not what to HIM will be with me, whether I can fill its or his existence by love, attention, care - and what I first of all shall receive?! But the love, the present or true love, inherently zhertvenna and demands nothing in exchange. She lives completeness of those feelings which arise that to my liked person is good.
Understand me correctly - described by me concerns not only to you, but also to your elect (in fact he too begins with sebja-liked, and then that remains - yours!), and to all to us too. Unfortunately, the norm or rate of a life is first of all ITSELF to inform another, for our consciousness, as a rule, is borrowed or occupied not by to understand, accept near, and acknowledgement or confirmation, the statement of for itself. And it samotsenno because finally "concretes" in itself the selfish.
As to other questions certainly absence of the man's beginning in family postpones otpechaet, for example, in the form of a mental infantilism. Ottogo-that the man also cannot make at once the strong-willed decision. And similar I would not began to distribute to all men.

Alina
06.05.2004, 20:00
Dear, Irina!
Throw you it or him..... It was not as though serious... .muzhchiny such type never will tell or say, that you are not necessary to me, etc... On the contrary and will speak... .deskat likes... .potom to come all later and later....... .ne judge according to..... Judge on acts... .obektivno... .i as though it was not sick... .ne regret itself... He such... What is... .ego you will not alter..... .a to live near to such the man - muchene. Do not spend force and do not search for answers to questions which vse-peerly now will not find... But necessarily all will understand much later

liska
07.05.2004, 01:15
Did not meet still such person who could devote all life, not having other interests. You very low appreciate yourself, therefore and you are not necessary to him.

musja
07.05.2004, 17:17
As tsar Solomon spoke: All will pass or take place!

Peach
08.05.2004, 13:23
It is possible to ask, and where you go one so longly, that " the man of your dream " only through scandal can achieve, that you came even to 12 nights