PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt how to be, than to breathe further, how to go through... Vme...

Anja
02.05.2004, 14:15
Hello! Prompt how to be, than to breathe further, how to go through... Together with the liked person there lived almost 2 years, now happens so, that we have left. The decision has come to it or him;them not at once, and - tihonku. And the initiative was it or him. I understand, that vse-taki the future at us is not present, therefore I ask advice or council: not as all to return and how to go through... How to cope with a pain and to live further with pleasure...

All by way of!
03.05.2004, 09:06
As, as. Why at once pleasures have wanted, there is a sincere job, all the turn.

Oksana
04.05.2004, 13:51
It agree about All by way of. It is just necessary to distract as much as possible on chto-a string. To work, read, etc. the Pain should be, vsyo-taki two years. It is possible to tell or say a piece have torn off from you. In due course will pass or take place. Believe, passed or took place through it.

Anja
05.05.2004, 14:26
Thanks: 0) Oksana as correctly you have told or said: a piece have torn off... And it is very unexpected and when it seemed to me, that all will be adjusted... Friends speak - to the best, would be possible or probable worse further... Probably, so. Thanks. It became already easier: 0)

Lena
06.05.2004, 21:22
Should proti 4 stages: denying, anger, a pain of loss,
Farewell. From it or this anywhere you will not get to, go through!!!
Try to make the life 6 surround itself
Beautiful things and kind people. Be engaged
Sports - very much helps or assists to overcome "inflows" of a pain.
Borrow or Occupy the free time as much as possible, very much
Employment or Occupation by itself - education helps or assists,
Appearance, career.

Anja
07.05.2004, 08:31
Lena and if is not present either desires, nor sincere forces to be engaged in itself?... Because earlier I did or made it for someone, I would like to be beautiful, kind, clever for liked. And now it would not be desirable in general anything... Bitterly to feel emptiness and the uselessness...

Oksana
08.05.2004, 12:18
Anechka as soon as the pain will start to cease, it is possible to borrow or occupy also in itself, for others, and for itself too. You are not going to a cross on yourselves to put. To you the new love will necessarily come, it is even better and more beautiful former.