PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Alexey Evgenevich! Prompt, please, that is possible sdel...

Larissa
05.05.2004, 04:42
Dear doctor Alexey Evgenevich! Prompt, please, that it is possible to make in a following situation. My girlfriend, being remedilessly enamoured in the fellow worker, has addressed to the regional psychotherapist with the request to relieve it or her of this morbid dependence on other person. The doctor (man) has acted or arrived, in my opinion, extremely incorrectly. He "vljubil" my girlfriend in itself. And when my girlfriend has got on this fishing tackle, he has simply run away. Now, naturally, he with her is cold, ruthless, and all time repeats, what is it he used such methods medical. And my girlfriend very much suffers, I do not know, than to her to help or assist. I abuse myself, that has advised her to address for the help to the professional. I read your answer on a similar problem at this conference. But All of you approved or confirmed, that after switching the patient on yourselves, the doctor further in its or his any image completely cures. What to do or make to my girlfriend if she now is remedilessly enamoured in the doctor? In advance I thank for the answer.

Irina
06.05.2004, 20:19
First of all she should get rid of suggestibility, differently it or her and will be "vljublivat" all, to that not laziness.

Segrej
06.05.2004, 23:43
Larissa, I think, that you have quite right noticed, that the doctor has acted or arrived " extremely nekorektno ". He should uvlech your girlfriend itself(himself), a method, and pochustvovav personal love to pass its or her other psychotherapist. He has not found a golden mean in time did not separate. Therefore address to more professional psychotherapist who is able to keep a distance and at the same time will manage will inspire the girlfriend Christian love from from which to depend hypnotic effect.

Larissa
07.05.2004, 04:25
Sergey and Inrina! Thanks that have responded! To advise to address to her to one more psychotherapist I am not solved. And here is how to her to get rid of this or thus most as Irina speaks, suggestibilities, I do not know. She and itself mind or wit fine understands, what is it all only exhausts it or her, and consult with the status cannot. Also swallows of tablets handfuls. And to sense - hardly.

Sergey.
07.05.2004, 13:07
Larissa, and can try to change the image, as the hero of the French film "Chameleon". Not by way of clothes, and by way of vital values, the philosophy, belief. And beliefs not necessarily in the concrete god, and in idea, uchene, in reason, forces of the nature in itself at last. There are many methods of auto-training, but any of them, what medicines will not make it or her more happily if she constantly and purposefully will not be formirovati and to improve the vital philosophy. The basis for such very-can be found philosophies in many philosophical doctrines, in literary works and arts, in own observations and reflections. In all to try to search for a positive and then it is possible or probable its or her attitudes or relations with others, with a life, with by itself to change and she will meet other worthy person.

Bobrov A.E.
08.05.2004, 04:55
Has not absolutely understood details of that situation about which you write. In particular it is not clear, that means, that the psychotherapist "has run away" and that means "vljubil" and why at all this contact to the psychotherapist is saved. And in general, why you in a course of everything what occurs or happens between it or her and the psychotherapist? I think, that your girlfriend should address to other psychotherapist, especially, if the trust to the previous doctor is lost. And more I believe, that you too accept the big participation in its or her problems. Not always it on advantage or benefit. Quite often surrounding in such situations stnovjatsja objects of unconscious manipulations and the actions (for example, on search "guilty") relieve of responsibility for the behaviour patients. Certainly, the time or temporary simplification can bring it, but in long prospect strongly harms. And all.

Larissa
08.05.2004, 10:22
Many thanks to all for participation and advice or councils. Yes I have simply promised to her (girlfriend) to write here, to ask opinion of other doctor. And time has promised, has made. Alexey Evgenevich, he (doctor) actually has started to pay unambiguously to her attention, jealous, spoke her tremendous compliments, invited it or her to itself home... And I know it, certainly, from its or her words. Also bribes me its or her suffering. Always you wish to help or assist the person who asks about the help. That's all.