PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, is very necessary advice or council, as itself to a message. The matter is that I am already perfect or absolute...

Roxy
02.05.2004, 16:45
Greetings, is very necessary advice or council, as itself to a message. The matter is that I already cannot normally talk to mother at all. At us very intense attitudes or relations in spite of the fact that I live separately. For this reason I also have left the house, t. To. There military actions already began. My mum - the person imperous, she considers or counts, that all should be only how she speaks and not differently. When we lived together, she is constant to me climbed with different questions, cavils, etc. When I had a young man, he was " any not such " when we have left - there was, that I - " a silly woman, have lost such guy, I shall remain now for ever one ", etc. I had to listen to It not once, and within 6 months since we have left. The further, the worse. Each days off spoke me - " that you sit on a sofa, it is necessary to go the husband to search!!!!! " From this phrase me it is simple already toshnit. Mother has beaten off at me desire in general with someone to meet, from words "groom", "husband" me already shakes. It only one of the parties or sides, t. To. Cavils were in all. Girlfriends of my all she named prostitutes (not clearly why in general) when I went kuda-that with my fellow workers, she spoke - " there is nothing to go with them, at them the families, search to itself kogo-for a string, there is nothing married to humour " as though I with them sleep or not clearly that I do or make!!!!!!
When I remained to spend the night at my was or former bojfrenda, me named "drawsheet" and "shalavoj", and these words to me were spoken by NATIVE MUM!!!!!!!!
I have certainly seen the decision of a problem that it is necessary to be taken up more quickly. Now I live separately, but she on 100 times calls to me on job, on cellular, constantly something asks, asks. When I hear its or her voice in phone, at me intonation sharply varies, I start to be rude to her, sharply to respond. Its or her requests I automatically respond to all - was not present, it occurs or happens already purely or cleanly by inertia. Even my fellow workers have noticed, that I talk to all well, and sharply I vary, when mother calls.
I know, you to me now will tell or say - as so, it in fact mum, you except for it or her are necessary to nobody, etc. But I ask to understand, that she for last year has strained or tormented me nerves simply completely, I simply do not wish to see and hear its or her any time, to tell or say to her that did not call - I can not, vse-taki it not extraneous tetenka. But I want, that she has left me alone and did not climb sosvoimi foolish advice or councils, questions, etc. How to learn to be terpimee, to keep silent once again, I cannot...

] or atjushka
03.05.2004, 15:36
Roxy, unfortunately leaving or care from the house is not the decision of problems, and flight from them. On the bill of mum... The sensation is framed, that mum does not have man or there is a husband who any more does not satisfy it or her. And so a problem in her first of all.. It is necessary to her naji the muzhik. To simply your mum, forgive or excuse, to borrow or occupy there is nothing already.. Here learns or teaches all around as it is necessary to live. You most likely only also can talk not " that intonation ", instead of what directly to declare mum that she did not climb during your life. Otherwise she will lose you and grandsons in the future. Yes, and lay down to her the conditions. Replace number or room cellular, if that. Also operate or work by a principle " I with women I can not argue not because everyone will alter, that is why, that the horse on skaku is not necessary ostanavlivat-let skips ". Success! And if there is no patience it is not necessary to suffer or bear... Simply tell or say to her all directly in a forehead... Let even she will take offence at you up to the extremity or end of days. Know, at many mothers vsrechaetsja one very erroneous position in a life: they consider or count, that give birth or travail to children for itself. Also do not wish to accept that fact that have given birth to the child for its or his half in this world. Voobshchem, such people should be put on a place at once and in the rasping form. Even if it is NATIVE MOTHER!

Leka
05.05.2004, 01:14
It completely agree with pred. The statement. At me precisely same mum. The main thing to not allow her to dictate to you a condition and at once to put it or her on a place even if it is necessary to quarrel with her. Do not communicate with her any time, replace number or room cellular, at job let with you do not connect or bridge. Mum should learn to live the life, instead of you and should to let to her know it. Your mum probably one without the husband? As a rule roditeli-singles so conduct themselves.

] or atjushka
05.05.2004, 12:39
Lola, you are right, mother deserves caress and constants soglasy from children. But very well moderately. Also know, the excessive love spoils the person to whom she is directed. Children grow, pribretajut the belief and the rights.. In that isle the right to make independent decisions, the right to freedom of actions, ideas and desires.. And the right of respect of their opinion! To put native on a place means to like them and to not carry out the duty or debt to them. If you do not understand this difference... That about what with you in general is possible gvoort. If to you has carried with parents.. That especially could not be spoken... Parents do not choose and especially do not ask us to give birth or travail to not give us independence.

lola
06.05.2004, 13:16
Katushka, ne xo4u sporit s vami, nam deystvitelno ne o 4em pogovorit, u nas razniye vzgladi na etu problemu. Kajdiy 4elovek imeet pravo na svoye mneniye, samostoyatelnost i td. No eto ne zna4it, 4to narubiv roditelam, kotoriye jelayut tolko dobra dla detey, ili postaviv ix " na mesto ", vi dobyetes 4ego-to xoroshego v etoy jizni. Uda4i.

The anonym
07.05.2004, 02:28
I agree with Lola. Always it is necessary to respect with parents even if they are not right. Suffer or bear them, do not argue with them, listen and listen to them... Well, and to act you, all the same, will be - to the ...

L.
08.05.2004, 07:14
Not having you never will understand such parents as it difficultly when you dial the number of phone and all sezhivaeshsja and to mum go, because it is necessary, instead of because it would be desirable. When bad character from it or this it is bad all. And mum itself speaks me, well I do not wish all this to speak, it climbs. She cares of us till now, but its or her tongue - its or her enemy. And anything here you will not do or make. We children. And our husbands have not got used to such reference or manipulation. Lola, what by it or him to do or make? Or to us all life to live with mum? Girls, I probably are more senior, I already have children. I have understood that it is necessary to accept it simply. It is also anything with it or him will not make. The life so is arranged, that gde-that carries more, gde-that less. Reduce dialogue on a minimum. Try having smiled to tell or say mamul at you it's OK, I shall call back to you later. Switch off a mobile phone or establish or install different signals and do not take maminy calls. Also call sometimes. Mum in due course will understand, what she should either reckon with you, or to hear only "it's OK"?