PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The question to men, and can be and to women? The matter is that 3 years at m...

Snezhana
04.05.2004, 00:12
The question to men, and can be and to women?
The matter is that 3 years I have a lover (he is married) and like at us with it or him very well, but there is one BUT..., which confuses me and puts in deadlock position. Sometimes he promises me something, and then as though forgets and does not constrain the promises. Well, for example, we plan where we shall mark or celebrate New year, and then New year passes or takes place, we in any way do not mark or celebrate it or him, and he pretends that we about it or this did not discuss anything... I do not wish to offend it or him. It is inconvenient to me to remind him of it or this, all time justifying it or him (that at it or him family, that probably money was not, etc...).
Tell or Say, men how it is better to act in such situations that liked to not offend?

Bodibilder
05.05.2004, 13:42
Instead of the lover WHOSE that the husband, to get or start to itself own and to not play the second violin. It is your life and you should have yours the man. To you how much years, I small and such tactless question to set I am not afraid. You still (can) will longly try to be covered by a slice of an another's blanket?

IRISHA
06.05.2004, 08:58
Absolutely I agree with Bodibilderom. I the wife but in the life I was also the mistress, but me simply naivety of some ladies, which storojat sometimes shakes or amazes silly illusions on the bill. Really you do not see, what he simply manipulates you? Really it is not a pity to you of the 3 years of a life? Words are not present...

Snezhana
06.05.2004, 22:33
Thanks huge all for advice or council... You are absolutely right, I fine understand all but what to do or make, if it very much strong feeling? I cannot without it or him...

IRISHA
08.05.2004, 05:16
Nobody forces to tear with it or him, if such strong feelings. Simply try to begin on the sly the personal life separate of it or him (it or he has the). It is not necessary to go in cycles only on itself. Try to diversify the life dialogue with other people. And, in general, you to him not the wife so live a full life, show independence, show him, that at you and besides it or him is a lot of interesting in a life. Success.