PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! To a herring about mummies: washing will never cover in something, t. To....

nesmejana
07.05.2004, 12:28
Greetings! To a herring about mummies: washing will never cover in something, t. To. She is assured, that at me in a life that's all right. I never with anybody do not share the problems (you - the first with whom has shared). In general my parents always lived for the sake of me and for the sake of me did not begin to get divorced by a youth though no feelings to each other at them for a long time are present. Probably, and at me the same destiny - to live for the sake of the child!

The fox
07.05.2004, 15:04
nesmejana, it is not necessary to repeat mistakes or errors of parents. That the child has grown the happy high-grade person, it is necessary, that its or his mother was happy. You do not want, that also your daughter lived only for the sake of children. To become happy, unessentially get divorced and change muzhchinu-another it can to appear not better. First of all cease to be afraid of the husband and always think, that wanted by you. Material dependence does not owe you ugnetat-this money so yours, how much or as far as and your husband.

Herring-?N??Nn?N.
08.05.2004, 03:20
Kogda-and I considered or counted that, that anything to anybody to speak it is not necessary. And it is very strong zavjazla... And now I know, how twice dva-the problems should be pronounced. And zhelatelno-not to girlfriends and not men. To that then? If with native has carried, has carried. Understand, here does not mean that have supported, or that for the company in shop descended or went, or at cinema. And that such jam at me now was possible skazat-" here, and I think, that it is necessary to act or arrive tak-that... pomogi-support or maintain, even morally. Also listen!!! You can not approve, but as I all the same it sdelaju-that help or assist, a pancake, mummy!!!!!! "))))