PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, that the world Corrects the law of jungle. While I have not realized this law...

AHHA
05.05.2004, 18:41
I understand, that the world
Corrects the law of jungle. While I have not realized this law, I was beaten severely by people. Now I became wiser, but in heart there is no dream more. Please,
Prompt how to believe in good? Not in fairy tales, in prince on a white horse which already never
Will not arrive. How to return belief in good in the world where all can will terminate during one moment?

The anonym
05.05.2004, 21:35
And what last phrase means? You suppose casual mors? Or do not believe during a life throttle?

Alexander
06.05.2004, 14:56
Anna, - to mine, you of that nedoosoznali. Because if you consider or count, that for a life it is necessary to believe in something is far not wisdom. The life is complex or difficult, at times terrible is so, people around meet and not the most good, can both strike, and get nasty, and kill is too so... But the happiness should be built most, and in real conditions, in a real life, in that what is. And the light belief in similarity of a fairy tale, hope, that this world around of you - suddenly will turn over, and princes priskochat on white horses... What for to romance, what around all is perfect, what around do not kill, do not plunder, and earthquakes do not happen?? All can happen, and with everyone. But your life in your arms or hand, and your mors from you as a matter of fact does not depend, you only realize, that that good, that can be in your life - it or this should achieve, responsibly or crucially, independently, or there are any accompanying pleasant things, and belief if she so is necessary to you, to you will not help or assist without experience and comprehension!

The anonym
06.05.2004, 22:09
Anja vy ne dokonca ponimaete etot zakon. Da vyzivaet silnejshij, potomu cto boretsa, a vy ne chotite borotsa. Ja s vami soglasen net nicego chuze cem zdat. Zdat cego ugodno na ostanovke, v magazine. No evolucija delaet silnee odnich i brosaet za bort drugich. Naprimer mne sejcas ocen tazelo sobiraju dengi na dorogu, prishla mama nuznoej pomoc, proshla bura upalo derevo, ja dolzen ego ubrat, eto vrema ne mogu podrabatuvat dengi. Stres da, no ja ne upadu duchom, a esli ponadobitsa peshkom pojdu. Uverennosti Vam

Natalia
08.05.2004, 02:17
Anna, actually all that have responded you, very correctly. It is necessary to struggle and achieve the . But on myself I know, what is it it is not easy or light. From its part I can advise to visit or attend to you a course of sessions at the psychotherapist or the psychologist. He can really help or assist to return to you belief in and in the forces.