PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem mamenkogo synochka. Before thanks all those who has responded on pr...

Vladimir
02.05.2004, 12:56
Problem mamenkogo synochka. Before thanks all those who has responded to the former report. I admit that noticed at myself some manners " mamenkogo synochka ", and I understand as well as on how much it harms to me and will harm, but not all so is bad also I always I tried and try to get rid of it or this. Though also I have made impression of the spoilt child, probably because 1. Has addressed here, type "to be cried" 2 I have complained that such good, and she such bad offends me. But I have addressed with other purpose. Whether I wish to learn or find out is it the normal phenomenon, that: 1. She does not try to hide at all the past 2. (about homework I in general am silent) but the application or statement: I shall do or make only that I want and when I want when I will have a desire. Also it is possible to give up only on the basis of it or this as a bad job the family, or further to live and eat hopes for the best? Or it is simple, I can not admit to myself, that mine (yes mine) the decision to marry was a mistake or an error, this pavor that I was not right, made of such decision. Though there and then it is possible to bring other charge in mine the address, that I weak and at the slightest difficulties hand over positions. But I am not weak, and I do not wish to be it or him. I wish to understand on the contrary: 1. That in me or in our attitudes or relations it is covered. 2 if still it is possible that or to make, in what directions? On the basis of what predpriminat corresponding or meeting actions.
By the way about mum who has admitted that is not right, it was its or her mother who was going to it or her to take away and then its or her itself and has resulted or brought.
And about that that in my report the love to her I following report which I when that wrote before marrying is not felt shall send. Read below. I ask to help or assist to me to understand.

Vladimir
03.05.2004, 03:46
I apologize. That you should read much. Here that I wrote that kogdato up to zhenidby.

>> a problem in that that I have started to doubt of attitudes or relations with the girl. Or its or her attitude or relation to me can most likely. Also I do not know what to do or make now? Or what is it?
Nkk> it can my delicacy and I concede to the doubts and uncertainty. If it so, then I the bad person.
Nkk> and can dejstvitleno all not so well as I look or appear also it I feel but I do not wish to recognize, so to say I am afraid to look to the truth in eyes.

Nkk> Now she it is far from me. At home. On a vacation. I wait for it or her then we should get married. I am strong and even very much I miss on her. But whence at me constant troubles? I at all do not want
Nkk> it or this. Always I try to reject " bad ideas ". But me it is not quiet. WHY?

Nkk> All began well. Our acquaintance suggests that us someone has simply forced to meet. To happen some times in the big city, to me kazhetsja what is it not often happens. And
Nkk> each time we always cheerfully spent time. But occurrings were with friends. She with girl-friends I with the friends. Often it were discos. From the beginning we as though in general pretended and can and was
Nkk> not obrashchjali attention and even threw out such ideas from a head. And all was type " and it you " or " again you ". But then. After we kak-that is casual. All can was pulled out or has escaped both we became close also to us
Nkk> it was improbable well. I felt that she LIKES and even very much me. Understand, it when should not even be spoken it, but you feel. And I Liked and I Like it or her. And ours vzljady for a life, ours
Nkk> desires, our attitudes or relations coincided. We talked with the friend the friend a little, but we felt drug-the friend. I since the first day, all heart, neznaju even how to tell or say. As the native little sister wished only
Nkk> all most good also gave her to an owl
Nkk> you (I am more senior than it or her) as well as that she would need to do or make now that she (while the student) could in the further fine obustrojtsja in a life. And I wanted it or this for it or her. I raskazyval to her that I knew all, and all
Nkk> that I would like to make itself on its or her place. And it coincided with its or her desires. She wished to earn very well. To be independent. But during that moment who can understand it. I have begun
Nkk> to depart, I have in view of called few (once a week) izchezal, has passed or missed it or her put a birth. Then new year. I believe iz-for that that I can was afraid " to experience, I test such feelings " and was afraid that
Nkk> she it is strong privjazhitsja to me and that I shall be the originator of its or her "possible or probable" sufferings. I very strongly experienced for it or her. I was amazed or struck with its or her patience. Its or her keenness and deep comprehension. With her I felt
Nkk> itself the present the man. As morally, psychologically and physically. But time went and has made the . When I nevertheless " have spat upon all " and have told or said to myself what is it all superstitions. Feelings have already grown cold
Nkk> (especially it or her) or it is far sprjatalis
Nkk>. I am long for her looked after, so to say pull together contacts. Probably month two. And all this time simply was not possible or probable to define or determine its or her feeling. She is always quiet and silent. (only not
Nkk> think that she absolutely, is not present when she will drink she to any odds will give. As she lights) but during any moment there was an explosion. Improbable splash in emotions. Recognitions in infinite love. And I
Nkk> ispytaval too most. In these or it of day I was with her almost every day. Then I also have suggested her to marry. All anything. If not the next glitch. Only already from its or her party or side. Well certainly not at once. Again
Nkk> taki gde-that in a month two. For this time I have already met its or her parents, she with mine. But to parents we still have told or said nothing. The glitch has come not at once. At first izchezli words. Then a view. Then
Nkk> she became izchezat. Became not ulovimoj. Well and then serious conversation. I do not like you. Though I was in wild and nemyslemom a rabies. To her I so have not told or said, and you have told or said simply " simply drive ". Then we
Nkk> have spent together time with mine
Nkk> friends. I did not wish to leave her. Terribly. Even has made to her a an appointment next day. But the occurring did not take place. Because all was NOT SO (it too can be understood that means). I should
Nkk> was to call, but I have not called. And she at all did not wait for a call. I was tormented with one vesh THAT MEANS TODAY I LIKE and tomorrow I DO NOT LIKE?. But since that moment I have understood for myself that she means for
Nkk> me. I even lost above myself the control. Because all was terrible. I understood all. And that that she does not wish to see me. And that that she would want that have let alone it or her. And that I would do or make that
Nkk> will cause or call special delight (any dear or expensive gifts). Except for a smile as a token of politeness. Then I have made again all simply. I have used up weigh its or her court yard. For the second day. Also has left it or her alone. For a month. After
Nkk> that I have not sustained. More precisely I strongly worried. About that that on the one hand she does not wish to see me and on the other hand she (or we) will grow cold (than will pass or take place time) more. So it also has occured or happened.
Nkk> time has again made the . We vst
Nkk> retilis. Except for short vopros-the answer. Anything. Again all NOT SO. Further all has occured or happened not ozhdanno. We is simple so have gone to my aunt (kresnoj to mum). Have arrived to that that she us has married. t. e.
Nkk> has taken from us a word that we shall get married. She at all soprativljalas (can from politeness). Because we vozvrashchjalis and all was again NOT SO. Then I am simple naprosto have become angry on it or her and have told or said
Nkk> or WEDDING or ANYTHING! Speaks - I shall think. I again. She speaks in a week. I again. She - tomorrow. In obshem next day we have simply gone also she has simply told or said - yes. In obshem this time
Nkk> splash has occured or happened not so suddenly and not so is hot. All went the . Slow. Gradual. But YES. Splash. But not as before. We even would began to go in our old places what to return. We
Nkk> did or made it together. We wanted it together. But then I was glad only to one that she series. In obshem to its or her departure (in a month) we were though and not so is hot as before but were TOGETHER. I write the extremity or end
Nkk> such because it already with
Nkk> ejchas I have started to doubt. Would write to that moment when we again became together. Would write on another. BUT WHY I BEGAN TO DOUBT! I DO NOT WANT IT or THIS! I have noticed that began to search for all possible or probable
Nkk> defects in her. A month. Also I asked by a question it is my delicacy? Or all dejstviteleno not so is good?

Nkk> njuans all consists in that what is it is told from my point. And how all this looks or appears from its or her point? I have started to doubt. Horror. I wish to finish with it or this. Or yes or not.
Nkk> or I am not able to like. Or I am not able to trust.
>>
In obshem continuous questions. All can is very simple? And I do not want or I can not believe in it... shet...

Kiseleva E.J.
04.05.2004, 11:41
Dear Vladimir! You too dig in yourselves! What for you load yourselves a universal question " to be or to not be "?:-) At you normal attitudes or relations with the splashes and falling. You in marriage or spoilage only 4 months what it is possible to do or make conclusions so early? Live, enjoy the present or true moment. That your half tells to you the last life, is its or her problem, instead of yours. She means has not torn with the past. She yet svyklas with an idea, that she YOUR WIFE. From here and its or her applications or statements, that she will do or make to-that and to-that and to not do or make. Absolutely other party or side of a medal consists what will give you, that truth if you learn or find out motives of its or her behaviour? And more in one phrase I cannot tell or say to you of anything concrete, only one abstraction. Judging by your inquiry, you want dokapatsja lo true. But I repeat. What will you do or make, when will achieve this true?

Natalia
04.05.2004, 22:43
Vladimir, I do not know your financial position, but would advise you to live separately. If cannot buy or purchase an apartment it is possible to remove or take off. Understand the it and there is the . Your wife (she will want it or this or not) should prepare, clean or remove and t, d. Mistresses are not born, them become. When I married too able or skilful far not all. Has gradually learned and even it was pleasant:)) Now I am tasty or delicious prepare and naturally I perform job on the house. Often I am am helped or assisted by the husband. We live together 15 years. And the most important the husband always was on my party or side even if I something did or made not so! And on the bill proshlogo-well anywhere from it or him not deneshsja!:)) it Can and not so it is bad, that you will know all about the wife. Try to find in it or this any pluss. Success.

Dima
06.05.2004, 05:14
Esteem " Katarsis-a cherished secrets of love " Alexander Menjajlova, you will find in the Internet. Your girl requires more rigid reference or manipulation. Glavnoe-most it is very rigid itself a message and to not recede in what. However, I am afraid, that you while so cannot (type, feelings to her will not allow). Simply try to divide or undresse process of its or her education by you, with your feelings to her. Success

Dima
07.05.2004, 20:21
Esteem " Katarsis-a cherished secrets of love " Alexander Menjajlova, you will find in the Internet. Your girl requires more rigid reference or manipulation. Glavnoe-most it is very rigid itself a message and to not recede in what. However, I am afraid, that you while so cannot (type, feelings to her will not allow). Simply try to divide or undresse process of its or her education by you, with your feelings to her. Success

Leka
07.05.2004, 22:56
And in occasion of homework... And you that on the house do or make? And why you consider or count that she should? If money both earn (she works?) and on the house has put spouses should do or make in common, instead of charge with 2 jobs the poor wife and speak her from a sofa about the love while she vacuums. An another matter, if she the housewife... Can it is necessary most to start to something to do or make, and she let helps or assists? Also it is necessary to live certainly separately. While the woman will not have a house, she will not feel the high-grade wife, at men all differently.