PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dock and all visitors! To me of 16 years, my girl as much...

Dimchik
04.05.2004, 22:37
Hello, Dock and all visitors!
To me of 16 years, my girl as much. At us all is normal, we kiss, embrace, but bed did not reach: in that that all and a problem. That is she kak-would hesitate, that it or her kissed " below a head " (for example, on a neck). Though itself on me it activly shows... Raises or excites me "strokings" an arm or a hand on a back and femurs on "interjection"... But when I try to excite or raise it or her (for example, to caress arms or hand "about" ITS or her "interjection") she speaks, that shchekotno or still chto-a string....... Speaks, that then she goes " as a tiger in a cell "... That is she would like " to finish all "..... .vrode she not absolutely devstvenna... .po extreme meri so has told or said, but she can these words I have revenged me on my words, that " any more the boy "..... .ja I do not know..... And in fact to me as to the ALIVE person, it would be desirable greater..... .-that I dreamed of embraces, then about kisses... Now about sex with her.. . I to her have told or said, that to me will have to find for " this business or affairs " somebody another, on what she has responded " only try or taste "..... That is its or her position - Neither, nor people....... And in fact I cannot torment myself anonizmom.........
Please, advise, as to me to act or arrive...
Thanks.

Huch
06.05.2004, 01:02
It is female tactics. It is pleasant to her that you suetites around of it or her, and after sex, it can die away or go out all a precipice interest)

JUlka
07.05.2004, 06:43
So you understand, of what exactly she is afraid, and as it can be bypassed". (shchekotno is obviously excuse or help, will agree:)) And ways to deliver each other pleasures mass, anonizm (at presence of the partner) business superfluous:)

Herring
07.05.2004, 20:17
Well you the man or who? Here also take...)