PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Situation such.. Quarrel the husband with the wife, he is guilty, starts to leave, leaving...

Wave
03.05.2004, 12:45
Situation such.. Quarrel the husband with the wife, he is guilty, starts to leave, leaving speaks: collect to me all gifts, that I gave you, even those iron ear rings with crystal... This all mine!!!
Asks even that gave when were not married yet, and did not meet at all, so, as a token of friendship...
To give it is not a pity... The Question in other.. What is this the person? Whether it is possible to live with such after that when in some hours he starts to be reconciled?
Or HE is right? What is that bought or purchased on ITS or HIS money, a gift or not, - belongs to him?
Your opinion...?

Olga
04.05.2004, 17:41
And you as consider or count that? I think, that you fine know the answer to the question. He arises at any normal person. Whether it is possible to live with such person? Live and with the inferior people, the liked person in general can forgive or excuse much. This person so strongly is necessary to you - live for God's sake, anybody does not take away it or him from you. Another is interestingly. Whence at the person such position was developed or produced? Probably it has occured or happened as a result of negative life experience? Can to him the dishonourable woman whom oblaposhila it or him and now he obzhegshis on milk, blows on water has got?

The anonym
05.05.2004, 20:58
The indicative stock, aimed to beat out you from equilibrium. I think, that is expedient as is indicative on a following holiday to refuse a gift

Man
06.05.2004, 06:19
Anonymous from 11 : 22 : 59 rights. If the muzhik so conducts itself - give him all gifts and do not take it is more, even when reconcile. For normal men - that fact that the woman accepts from it or him a gift - in itself is a gift. And, apparently, he does not deserve such awards.

Ksusha
06.05.2004, 16:49
Wishes to show the prevoshodtstvo, that's all! Feeling sobstvenichestva, so to say. The silly person...

child
07.05.2004, 14:30
From insult all that you want it is possible to throw out!!!