PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I here look at you courageous which swing * mi cowards and * *...

oshn
02.05.2004, 13:37
I here look at you courageous which swing * mi cowards and * * mi socks before the faces and shout: beat * * in! Also I recollect, what all of you silent there, at the airport benguriona when the red girl of 19 years, body height 155. * troshit your suitcases, and you cost or stand from wood brothers up to capital paltsezagibatelej together with Chechen * *, having had a snack a labium and think, whether will make stripserch or not. So where the truth of a life? In that that pomagat sirijtsam in 70 h? * t Jews in topkah in 40 h or * * tsja before them from pavor in 2000 m?

Huch
04.05.2004, 02:25
The "dear" Jew! If you do not want that I in the further ispolzyval Jews instead of fire wood for rastopki a bath, close the mouth and see to it about the brothers

The anonym
05.05.2004, 16:25
The representative of the face, the Jewish nationality)

Well here
06.05.2004, 16:16
If to you stripserch in BG uchinili-well and an erypsipelas at you... And, 5 zhe-you as I shall look or see dared... That for ladies to be hidden, for sekjuriti and SB, and to yelp therefrom. Raz-ours entered you. .ogryzochek)))))))

child
07.05.2004, 14:19
Eh the Pug - the nobility she "is strong" that barks at the elephant! Banno laundries the eunuch and ogaltelyj well in a mouth!))