PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make with parents. My father changes to my mum with postojann...

Alain
02.05.2004, 16:55
Prompt what to do or make with parents. My father changes to my mum with the constant mistress, and is similar at all of them seriously. She is younger than it or him for 20 years (to him 50), under stories all business, a shark. But he, as durachok, is conducted on all its or her fairy tales. Most likely, that she with it or him iz-for money. And at it or him all friends 30 years or summer, wives with children have abandoned all, now live with mistresses who to wives in soles do not suit. But it is a pity to me my mum whom not business, not abrupt, but the usual house woman, which life has devoted to family, the husband and children, she for the sake of the father has offered much. She so iz-for all of it or this prezhivaet, that seems to me, already it is time to her to address to the psychologist. Mum moja-the woman very interesting, is always dressed from dear or expensive shops, watches or keeps up itself, but the daddy at all does not wish to communicate simply with her, practically the house does not happen, ostensibly job. He on this woman has gone mad, watches or keeps up itself, the figure is better, than at young guys, sports, an eutrophy, restaurants, clubs and td. And I from 16 years live from them separately, in general in other city and I do not know how to help or assist. I see the daddy 2 times a year. Now they came for holidays, all for 10 days so he managed vtihorja to fray or prattle with that rubbish after a mobile. I am afraid for mum, I do not know, how it or her to calm, she it or him likes also plus completely depends on it or him financially. What to do or make?

oshn
03.05.2004, 09:29
Do not interfere. All that you can tell or say, it that not vtihushku ran, and mothers has told or said and has left or has stopped to run and respected with that in family. Simply so do not run.

Daw
04.05.2004, 14:53
Anything here to do or make it is not necessary. Let mamulja is engaged in itself. And kozlik let skips. The Lord himself will dispose of it or him. And you do not experience, and give time mamule because your experiences she feels all also to her from it or this more hardly more!!
Keep!

Alain
06.05.2004, 05:50
Thanks for responses

Well here
07.05.2004, 12:04
KF: " plus completely depends on it or him financially " - you will help or assist nothing also a situation will not change. The most correct reshenie-is thin to bring mummy to an idea to employ lawyers on breaking out to itself of the alimony, being being in zamuzhestve-such is possible or probable. It is unique way to save advantage of all.